12

It was just a few more days. After he beat Hyunjin, he'd race Minho. He could do it. He just needed to win. So he needed to practice. Practice was the best way to assure the win against Hyunjin. Jisung pulled into the Pitt, the pirates being the first thing to enter his view. Did they really do nothing but hang out at races?

Jisung shook his head, turned off his car and exited. He stretched his arms above his head after.

"Yo, Princess. What are you doing here alone?"

Jisung rolled his eyes as an arm fell over his shoulder. "I'm here to race, obviously."

"Without Minho?"

"Yes, Hongjoong, without Minho."

The silver-haired guy raised a brow. "Didn't think he'd let his precious boyfriend anywhere near hear."

"I'm not his boyfriend." Jisung shrugged Hongjoong's arm off. "Why are you here anyway? Don't you have other things to do than pester people like me?"

Hongjoong moved to lean against the red vehicle. "I'm obviously here to race." Jisung's brow quirked. Hongjoong. Race? He hadn't seen him race yet. Everyone said he was really good though. "Plus, the prize ain't money this time round."

"What's up for grabs?"

"You name the price—" Hongjoong rubbed his fingers together. "You get it if you win."

Jisung's eyes widened. "Anything?"

"Anything within the capabilities. Anything beyond half a mil is end game."

Jisung didn't care about money. "Lets race."

Hongjoong smirked. "Oh yeah? Why? What's the sudden fire in your eyes? Got something you wanna take from me?"

"Race me. Accept it and I'll name my price. No going back." Jisung held out his hand, Hongjoong grasping it without hesitance.

"Alright. Fine."

Jisung smirked, grip on the pirates hand tightening. "If I win, you reinstate Minho's street name."

Hongjoong's eyes widened for a split second. "Really? You don't want my car? Or my money? You want his name back on the street?"

He nodded. There was nothing more painful for his friends than to see Minho get pushed around like he was some no name. Jisung wanted to fix that. He wanted Minho to race again. Deep down, he knew Minho wanted to as well.

"Alright, fine." Jisung's grip loosened, but Hongjoong didn't let his hand go. "But if I win, you're joining my group and I get your phone."

His phone? Why the hell did he want his phone? Jisung nodded none the less. He wasn't going to lose.

"May the best racer win then." Hongjoong released Jisung's hand, clicking his tongue with a wink before heading toward his car. The race was starting soon. Jisung fell back into his own vehicle, hands tightening around the wheel.

Jisung stood in front of Hongjoong, listening to his mocking words as his fists shook. So much for winning back Minho's street name. He pulled out his phone, placing it in Hongjoong's hand. "Password?"