"That's bullshit," protests Y/n, but is once again ignored.

"Why so big pukey Malfoy? Do you really have to resort on love? Love?! Do you love her?" 

He snorts contemptuously, "I'm kicking you out now, get the fuck out."

"Why?" I grin, "are you worried I might end up competing with you after all?"

"Never. She'd always pick me and you know it."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." His gaze is piercing, but I notice how my words reach him, provoke him. 

At this point I just want to fight, the amount of hate directed at him forces me to take action.

"It'd be a shame if she'd choose you Malfoy, she doesn't even know what she's missing."

"You have nothing to offer her."

"Do you really believe that? You know, if you weren't so insecure, you wouldn't have any problem sharing her with me. Not so sure of yourself after all, huh?" 

"I won't share."

"Insecure."

"You're the one who's  insecure Nott, and you have every reason to be."

"Shut up, we all know how fragile your giant ego is."

"It's not even that illogical of you to want to show her what she's supposedly missing out on," he spats, "but since logical thinking generally isn't your thing I'd say you're just too scared of losing."

"You're against it, so who's afraid?"

"I'm just aware of my property and who gets to touch it." 

"For fuck's sake!"

"Yeah," I smile, "Why don't we just ask her what she wants?"

He's quiet, for a brief moment everything is quiet. Then he starts moving, walking over to Y/n. I too come closer. I watch as he reaches her, grazes her jaw, pushing her head up by it forcing eye contact. She obeys easily, unresistant.

"I don't like this at all, darling," I watch his other hand stroke down her body. Darling, so he calls her darling.

"And you know I could easily make you happy myself, but Nott is needy and wants something from you too. What do you say?"

The silence that fills the room is heavy. 

While she seems to be thinking, his hand begins to massage her breast. Jealousy chokes me, and I know that I urgently have to get rid of it, at least turn it down. Otherwise I won't be able to do this. I never wanted to share her, I never thought I could. And now I do. 

Suddenly she nods and I breathe out relieved. So she does like me somehow? Her gaze shifts to me, which doesn't please Draco at all.

"Look at me." He demands, his voice stern, "I told you to use your voice." It's strange to see her in such a vulnerable position.

"Theo," her eyes shoot back to me, "you can come here."

With a sigh, Draco's grip leaves her body and he backs away a little, making room for me. 

As I reach her, get close to her, looking into her eyes, I see the rage from earlier flaring within. There's something so seductive about her anger. My lips are close to hers, ghosting over them. 

Now I wonder how far she was with Draco before I came. At what point did I interrupt them? I don't know and in the end it doesn't matter. All those thoughts are driven from my mind as her hand grips the hair at the back of my head and she tugs herself up to me, her lips finally crashing into mine. 

She moans softly, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I am overwhelmed, hit by a wave of pleasure that washes over me, making me harden instantly. The room suddenly gets light up by a few candles, which immerse everything with a soft glow. 

She tugs at my hair pulls me down, I melt into the kiss as I lower myself, bent over her. My lips travel down her neck, her legs wrapping around my middle, hips bucking into mine.

"Please," her breath tingles my ear, groaning, "fuck me already Theo." 

Her words are driving me mad. Still propping over her I let my fingers run across her lips as she opens her mouth, letting them slip inside. She sucks on the two fingers, which I stuck into her mouth, all the way in, making her gag on them. 

Her hips buck into mine again and that makes me loose it. Loosing it, this is not what I thought about when I considered loosing it minutes ago. 

I ain't considering it anymore, I am overcome by my own feelings, struck with lust. I can't control myself. 

I pull out my fingers, out of her mouth, "turn around." The words escape my lips and she moans in response as I back up to give her space to turning around. 

"Good girl," Dracos voice is heard as he cups her face with both his hands. 

I didn't even recognize him getting where he is right know, not him climbing onto the bed, but now he is there, undressed, praising her. She likes it, I recognize, her hips push back into mine again, her heat, brushing against my still clothed dick. 

"You gonna take Nott so well love, won't you?" My thumb runs over her in arousal drenched folds, presses into her entrance, entering her a little, making her moan. 

"And you're gonna take me as well because of as good as a girl you are," he states, not giving her any time to respond, forcing his dick into her mouth. 

As he thrusts in her body jolts backwards, making my thumb still inside her push deeper automatically. She moans around him, which makes me impatiently desperate to feel her tight walls around me. Hurriedly I fumble open my belt, slipping down my trousers and boxers all at once. 

My tip strokes over her clit, making her whine out. Sensing her impatience I position myself at her throbbing entrance, and with the next thrust Draco makes into her throat, fucking her face, my length enters her. 

Groaning my head falls back, my hands grip her ass firmly as I slide out again completely, thrusting in roughly after. Picking up my pace I listen to all the sound she makes, them pushing me closer to my satisfaction. All her little gags, her whines as he pulls on her hair, her impatient moans as I pull out, before entering her anew. Her cries, together with her tightening walls telling me that she is more than close. She is almost there. 

My brain shuts down as my twitching length dives into her harder than ever, my hands finding her waist, tugging into it, pushing her hips into mine.

"You're doing so good," Draco groans.

She cries out, louder than before, her legs trembling even more. I keep going, thrusting, chasing my climax. 

Her propped-up arms collapse onto the mattress after Draco pulls out of her mouth. Her moans now are no longer muffled, they sound in my ears loudly, as her body twitches in my hands.

"I'm coming," she whines, pressing her face into the sheets.

"You're doing so good," I growl, my moans vibrating in my skull. Moaning louder she comes shakyly, gasping for air. 

I'm extremely close too, she whimpers at the overstimulating my dick causes her. Finally my cum squirts into her tight heat, my sloppy movements slow down, coming to a stop.