"This was done by All For One who attacked the camp. Maybe as punishment for us taking down Shigaraki.Or... he was trying to find someone in particular, or a quirk. I'm guessing it was either Ragdoll's search quirk... or mine and I still have both of mine and Ragdoll I believe still has hers." Izuku mumbles to himself in thought but the girls still somehow understand him.

"Either way, you mom and All Might wanted to talk to you. They're right now waiting in the teacher's dorms if you wanna head over there." Ochako states this before a growl came from her to make the brunette blush.

"Let's have breakfast first." Immediately after saying this, Izuku's stomach growled for Eri to laugh hysterically at this. "Yeah, breakfast sounds like a smart idea first."

An hour later

After making a rather large breakfast and sitting down to eat, Izuku washed up a bit and headed out towards the faculty dorms. Once there, the door was opened by his mother who let him in. Inside, Izuku noticed Toshinori on the sofa looking over some information with Toseki in his arms. "Good to see you're finally up Izuku. Now we're waiting on Tsukauchi to get here." Just like that, the door opened to the detective for all of them to circle around information that they had.

"Alright, let's go over what we have at the moment as far as AFO goes as well as the origin of the League." Tsukauchi started off with reading off what they had. "For the most part, the world doesn't know anything about AFO and his battle with All Might all those years back. This was thanks to the Hero Board pulling most of the information out of this so only a handful of people actually know of there being a said incident. Since that day about five years ago, he has stayed for the most part silent for us to almost believe he did die." Tsukauchi stopped for Nana to continue.

"Though that obviously is not the case since we clearly know the monster known as Nomu attacked the USJ this year with a man known as Tomura Shigaraki and another villain called Kurogiri in an attempt to kill All Might. With that said, AFO was most likely the main cause of how that was created. Going back to its genetic structure, the Nomu seemed to have a baseline of its DNA connected to a low ranking criminal that went missing almost a year prior to the incident. This can lead us to believe the villain that was used as the starting point for the Nomu was killed and/or kidnapped before being used in said experiment."

"After that, the next incident with the Nomu was in Hosu city. This was added with the incident regarding the Hero Killer." Tsukauchi took the lead again. "After an interrogation with Stain, we discovered they did have a slight mutual agreement to work side by side. The Nomu however had nothing to do with him. Since he passed a polygraph test, we are safe to assume he was telling the truth."

"I can tell you though for certain those weren't nearly as powerful as the one that attacked the USJ." Izuku put his two cents in from witnessing the power of the second Nomu attack firsthand. "Maybe in order to complete the one at the USJ, AFO needed more time than he had with the other three. We should also avoid ruling out that the baseline for the other one was more suitable for whatever he did, but you also shouldn't avoid the belief that he had a quirk that alters someone's molecular structure." Izuku continued his mutter spree for Toseki to try and reach for the 'mutter' kanji before being smacked back to reality by his mother.

"Izuku. You were doing it again."

"Sorry."

"Getting back on topic with the chain of events, we also have the matter at the Kashyyyk shopping district where we were able to apprehend Shigaraki. The investigation into his origin has told us that his actual name was Tenko Shimura. Son of both Kotaro and Nao Shimura and disappeared almost 15 years ago."

"...Shit."

"Mother/Mom!" Izuku and Toshi both stated while the latter held Toseki's ears.

"Sorry. Sorry. It's just...Didn't expect my brother and his wife's name to come up." This raised everyone's eyebrow for her to explain. "When we were younger, my brother was...kinda spiteful with heroes. We uhh...we lost our parents because of a villain attack and he blamed the heroes for it. He didn't take much joy in knowing I was going to UA to become a pro and we kinda lost contact after that. I heard he got married and had kids and that was all I heard until you were about four, Izuku. It was at this point that there was an accident and the remains of him, his wife, his daughter and in-laws were found dead turned to what appeared to be dust."