This Mask

This Mask.

Civil: Oh my god, please help me!

Y/n: okay, back away from the door a little bit.

the person walks away so i rip the door, it would be nice to have the same powers as my father now, i pull the person away from the car, in the distance i hear a big commotion, then i hear another big explosion, so i go there , arriving there I see Spiderman fighting against Electro the Green Goblin and Crocodile, there are many civilians trying to escape from the fight.

Y/n: Disgrace, because that imbecile doesn't stay in his town, with his villains, better evacuate the civilians.

i start taking civilians away one by one, i'm already starting to get tired due to teleporting so many times while i'm helping but one person is crushed by someone really big.

Y/n: HOLY SHIT!!, BANE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Bane: Ahhh!!.

he comes towards me trying to hit me, i dodge every hit, so i start to fight back, but no matter how much i hit this thing he keeps moving forward so i try something, i run to him and dodge the I punch him, and I use the opportunity to rip out the mechanism that transports his venom, which seems to take effect, so I rip them all off, and as a final blow, I grab his head and give him an electrical discharge, which fries his few neurons .

Y/n: Sweet dreams Bitch.

I look around and see that Spiderman has already dealt with the other villains, and for some reason the reporters have already arrived here, along with some police officers.

Y/n: God, what a bunch of vultures, I better get out of here.

Spider man: wait there man, thanks for helping me, I don't think I could handle Bane alone, thank goodness that Batman didn't get here.

Y/n: huh, i didn't help you, i just don't want these idiots like you destroying this town.

Spider man: what's your problem man i was just thanking you!.

Y/n: go to hell.

I teleport to where the civilians are and start to help them, that's when someone comes flying in, it's actually two people, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Superman: Hey boy, good job, and they said what you did to Bane, we're here to take him away.

Y/n: .......

Wonder woman: you fought very well.

Y/n: .......look, Bane is over there, so take him away.

Y/n mind: man, hell, at least they're gone, I better get out of here soon, I can't stand the litany of these people.

Timeskip.

I'm talking to Yang on the phone, I'm on the roof of my house watching the city.

Yang: so Bane crushed the person in front of you?.

Y/n: yes, blood splashed all over my face, i can still taste the blo-

Yang: Ahhh how disgusting!, Stop talking, if not I'll beat you up there!!.

Y/n: alright alright, how is your mother?

Yang: Raven texted me today, and Summer is downstairs making cookies for Ruby.

Y/n: hehe well i wanted cookies too.

Yang: so where's your father, i haven't seen him today.

Y/n: he is traveling for work, i will be alone until next week.

Yang: hmm since you're alone why don't i go there to keep you company~

Y/n: hehehe, I think it would be a good idea.

Yang: Okay, I'm on my way out, I'll be back in a few minutes.

Avengers Pov.

Stark: So are you sure this guy took down Bane?.

Peter: Total certainty, but he didn't seem to be in a good mood when I went to thank him.

Natasha: are you sure you didn't do anything to him?

Peter: I'm sure I've never even seen this guy.

Stark: well we have to investigate, after all he can be a great ally, we can't let the Justice League win him.

Justice League pov.

Batman: That's it Clark, y/n l/n is his name, he's Joel's son.

Superman: so how are we going to talk to him?

Batman: I don't know, this kid used to live in Gotham and New York, but he didn't stay long in these places.

Wonder woman: because we didn't send Batgirl to talk to him, maybe he'll listen to someone his age.

Superman: good idea, let's do it.

Your pov.

Y/n: Uhh, wow, what a horrible feeling!.

Yang: It shouldn't be Nothing, right time for Round 3.

Y/n: God help me.

To be continued

Marcos: OK, Prologue ready, I hope you liked it, tell us in the comments who should enter the Harem, I think that's it, I'll post the first one of the harem today, so see you later.

24/09/2021.

1390 words.