"We've been spending the past week with criminals." Rosalie said barely above a whisper before she shook Elizabeth's shoulders. "We've been spending the past week with criminals!!!!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Ex criminals. Wait! You've also been spending the night in the castle with multiple ex criminals!" I said with a slight smirk and Varian nodded. "She's right. Corona is filled with ex criminals. I mean there's Eugene, Lance, Angry, Catalina, Attila, Hookfoot, Hookhand, all of the guys down at the snuggly duckling. All of them are ex criminals." Varian said listing off the people we know and love.

"We...we've been in a kingdom of rogues." Rosalie said softly and Elizabeth laughed. "Calm down Rose. Everyone here has been so nice and welcoming to us. Especially Varian and (Y/n)! Every kingdom has a different way of doing things and this is theirs." Elizabeth said with a soft smile and I saw Rosalie's cheeks start to dust over with a soft pink. Rosalie nodded and Elizabeth turned to continue walking to our destination.

"So...you tried to take over the kingdom?" Rosalie asked Varian and he sighed and nodded. "Look it wasn't my proudest moment." He said looking down at the ground and I shrugged my shoulders. "The only reason he didn't succeed was because Rapunzel used the black rocks to stop him and his automaton army." I said and they all stared at me with wide eyes.

"Black rocks?" Rosalie asked. "Automaton?" Elizabeth asked. "You think I would've succeeded?" Varian asked and I nodded. "Yeah I was really scared you were going to succeed." I said looking down at the ground and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm really glad I didn't." Varian said softly and I smiled. "Me too."

"What about you? You destroyed an entire village?" Rosalie asked and I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, but I don't remember doing it. Well, technically I trampled through the village twice. The first time was when the demon took over and then the second time I have zero recollection of doing it. Then I ended up in Corona." I said with a soft smile and both girls stared at me for a few moments.

"I'm not sure if I should be afraid of you both or just ignore that we ever had this conversation." Rosalie said and Elizabeth laughed. We all continued walking before Elizabeth suddenly stopped.

"I...I can't feel it tugging anymore." She said softly her eyes looking down at the dowsing rod. The others looked at the place we ended up, but it was just nature surrounding us. I glanced down at the ground and saw a small pile of freshly covered dirt near Elizabeth's feet.

"Emeralds, check by your feet." I said and her eyes widened at the pile of dirt. "Wh-what should I do?" She asked softly. "Dig it up. See what's down there." I said and she nodded before putting the dowsing rod to the side and started digging. We all surrounded her as she started digging.

"I-I think I got something." Elizabeth said as she pulled something out of the ground. She pulled out a porcelain object with a note attached to it by a piece of twine.

"Why...why would something like this be here?" Rosalie asked and Varian shrugged his shoulders. "The universe works in mysterious ways." I said softly and Elizabeth untied the twine from around the porcelain object. She removed the note and revealed a beautiful ocarina.

Elizabeth read the note to herself and her eyes widened. "What even is this thing?" Rosalie asked and I giggled. "It's an ocarina. In ancient times they were, and sometimes still are, used to please the gods, charm the birds, even lift you to a state of your higher self." I explained and Varian glanced over to me. "Do you know how to play it?" Varian asked and I laughed.

"Do I know how to play it? Sapphires I lived with the best damn witch I've ever known for a good portion of my life. May I Elizabeth?" I asked and she handed the instrument over to me. I wiped all of the dirt from it and placed it to my lips. I blew through it and some dirt came out of the holes on top. I started playing the instrument softly and it seemed like everything around us seemed to become silent as I played.