Let Me In

"Good job Jay, you're done for today" said the staff, showing a thumbs up to the idol.
Finally! I'm so tired now.

Enhypen had been working very hard these past few days. The mv of Given - Taken had been released two weeks ago, and they were now shooting Let Me In.
Jay had just finished his last scene for today. He hung out for a bit and soon Sunoo and Jungwon joined him.
"Did you almost fall in the forest scene Jay Hyung?" asked Sunoo, teasing him.
"I did not, it was muddy that's all" replied Jay.
Jungwon laughed at his answer and it made Jay smile. Since the release of their first mv, Jungwon had been more distant from Jay.
Did I do something wrong?
He tried remembering that day, focusing on their interactions, to see if he could understand.
Maybe he's just really worried for the new video and he wants to focus?
Jay had many questions in mind, but he decided to put them aside and enjoy being with Jungwon right now, as he didn't know when they would be close again.
Sunoo was humming the melody of Let Me In, and Jay sang soflty to it:
"I'll give you my blo blo blo blood"
Jungwon tried avoiding Jay's eyes, but he couldn't. Hearing this sweet, a capella, version of the song, and mostly, hearing Jay offering his blood was too much for him.
"I'll be your boyfriend" continued Jungwon, noticing that Jay was looking at him intensely.
Sunoo didn't notice their eye contact, he was looking at the rest of the members coming towards them.
They cheered together as their day of hard work was over. They only had one last day of shooting, tomorrow.

Jungwon was tired of avoiding Jay. It had been two weeks since the almost accident and he had decided to be more careful, but it was killing him.
He knew Jay had noticed the difference, and he felt Jay trying to be close to him during the first week. He hadn't let Jay close to protect him, but he decided that it was enough.
They all went into the bus and Jungwon managed to sit next to Jay.
Jay looked a bit surprised for half a second, but then he started chatting with Niki, as if he didn't want the members to notice the tension between Jungwon and him.
Jungwon didn't say anything but he stood close to Jay, who noticed it and straightened his back on the sit. Jungwon read that move as an invitation and let his head meet Jay's shoulder.
This contact was enough to melt the ice that had been between them these last days. Jay patted Jungwon's knee, and before he realized it, they had already arrived at home. Jay didn't want to get up. He wanted to stay there with Jungwon. He turned his head and saw in Jungwon's eyes that he wanted the same.
Nonetheless they stood up with the other members.
Heeseung was already planning tonight's Ramyeon, and Jake was nodding actively, closely followed by Sunoo.

They ate while arguing over the best Marvel Superhero. It was a cheerful evening and Jay was very happy.
Since he noticed Jungwon put a distance between them, he tried reaching out to him, but seeing that Jungwon didn't want to, he stopped. But today Jungwon came to him. Jay was still upset, but he also was very relieved.

Finally they decided to watch a Spiderman movie together in the living room. Jay sat next to Jungwon to see if he hadn't dreamed about today. As a matter of fact, he didn't. There was a cute Garden practically laying on him while watching the movie. Jay noticed how Jake kept looking at them, but he didn't care. He had waited two weeks for this.

After the movie, they went to bed. As usual the vampire waited for everyone to be asleep and took his headphones under his pillow. He noticed that there was something else. He pulled out a little note.
"Are you okay? I was worried during the last two weeks..
Anyway I'm glad you got close to me today" read Jungwon.
It's not that I don't want to be close to you Jay... I'm in a very complicated situation. But today went smoothly. I wasn't tempted to bite Jay, even though I stood close to him. I think I can do it.

Jungwon got up and headed for the kitchen, with a paper and a pencil. His work done, he headed back to the bedroom.

~~

Jay woke up and instantly looked for something close to his pillow. He found what he wanted and headed to the bathroom with it.
"I'm doing okay, please don't worry. I needed a little time. I'm sorry I hurt you"
That's all of it? Why doesn't he explain what happened?
Jay left the bathroom and joined the members, who were eating breakfast. He locked eyes with Jungwon, and they both smiled discreetly.

The members were excited to shoot their last scenes for the mv. Today they would focus on the dance scenes. They got ready and headed for the studio. During the trip, they talked about what they should do this evening, to celebrate their work.
"Do you guys want to play games?" asked Niki.
"Do you mean bord games?" replied Sunoo.
"We could play Mario Kart?" suggested Heeseung.
The conversation went on and they arrived before reaching a decision.

The day passed way too fast for Jay. He wanted to talk with Jungwon, but they were really busy, and during the breaks, there was no way for them to be alone. It didn't mean that they didn't share long eye contacts in silence, because they did.
Jay had nonetheless thought about it beforehand, and he already had a little note prepared for Jungwon. He was waiting for the best opportunity to give it to him without being seen.
Finally that moment came, as they were in the bus.
Jay was sitting next to Jungwon again.
"I'm a bit cold" he whispered, loud enough only for Jungwon to hear it.
"Let me take care of that" answered Jungwon, taking Jay's hands and putting it in his hoodie's pocket.
It's weird Jay's hands aren't that cold.
Jay thanked him and opened his hand to let the little note fall into Jungwon's hand. Jungwon opened his eyes a bit, and nodded at Jay.
So you weren't cold huh?

Once at home, Jungwon headed to the bathroom to read the little message.
"you're right, I was worried. Have I done something wrong? I know there's something bothering you.
Please Won, Let Me In. "