Chapter Ten - Keep your Friends Close

Start from the beginning

"Have you seen my homework?" he asked me

"Downstairs on the dining table, along with everything for hockey and a few protein bars and a apple for the car ride seen as you don't have time for breakfast." he grinned and kissed my cheek.

"You're the best sis." he left my room.

"I've already set up a schedule for the three of us. I'm cooking tonight and Aria is helping Mike should he need it. I will do the laundry when I get back in."

"When did you grow up." I didn't answer him. "Are you and Aria still having such with your Mom tomorrow?" I nodded

"At the grill?"

"Yep." I answered clearly he wasn't getting the hint so I walked out.

"What do you think she would say if I came along?"

"Don't know, don't care, cause you ain't." I jogged downstairs and putt the basket in the laundry room.

"Aria, Mikey let's go!" I grabbed my stuff. and headed for the door, Mike was right behind me and got in the back where as I got in the drivers seat. Aria was talking with Dad at the front door. I pushed down on the horn and they looked at me. Aria come down and got in. I started up the car and drove away.

---------

At school I was getting ready for the day when Spencer, Emily and Hanna came over.

"Did you hear?" Spencer asked me

"I've heard a lot of things Spence be more specific?" I told her as I took books out of my locker and put them in my bag.

"The cops are here." I raised and eyebrow.

"What? Why?" I asked

"I don't know maybe they found something." Emily sighed adjusting her bag.

"But what could they have found?" Hanna wondered brushing back a lock of her hair. I closed my locker now having what i need.

"I don't know." I shrugged as Aria came over to us all confused.

"Hey what's going on?"

"The cops are here." I told her adjusting the bookish my bag and not glancing up at her.

"I heard they found something of Alison's." Spencer added

"Spencer Hastings, Erica and Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin, please come to the office." came over the intercom and I sighed, did they really have to cut into school time, I wasn't school's biggest fan but come on.

"Deep joy." i huffed sarcastically. We all went to the office and sat down as we waited. Just then two people who weren't Wilden came in.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Agent Cooper." she handed a Card to Spencer.

"FBI?" she stated incredulously

-----

"This is my partner Agent Randall. We're here because the Beauru was asked by local authorities to assist in the investigation of Alison Dilaurentis' murder. I want to show you something that was sent to the Rosewood police department by an anonymous source. Family has given me permission to show it to the five of you." she played a tape and up came Alison 

'Wanna see more? I know you want to?" she showed off she shoulders, this was taken the night she dies, she's wearing the same outfit, except that cardigan, that looked familiar but not something Ali wore.

'If the girls knew I was seeing you. oh my god they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature.' she smiled 'we don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you wanna kiss me.' Agent Cooper paused the tape.