Twin? - Part 4 - Thor x Loki x Reader

Hesitantly, (Y/n) made her way to stand before Loki and Thor. The princess' heart beating faster than she thought possible. Despite everything. Despite all the worlds that she had seen. Despite all she had done. Despite how many times that she had hoped and wished for this moment. (Y/n) never truly believed that she would one day be stood with her twin. That she would be able to look on him with her own eyes.

It was true that she had seen him in her dreams while they had both grown in their own worlds. She had seen him in her visions, a thousand times. But it was nothing compared to actually standing in front of him. To actually have her eyes look into his. (Y/n) fighting back the tears as she nervously reached up her hand.

"May.......may I?" (Y/n) quietly asked, as she looked between the two gods for permission. Both Loki and Thor nodding, before (Y/n) gently placed her hand on her brother's cheek. The God of Thunder's heart dropping a little, as he watched Loki nuzzle his face into his twin's palm. The instant look of love in the eyes of the two siblings, obvious to anyone that could see. Their skin slowly turning blue, as the two frost giants finally touched.

"I have known of you my whole life, brother. Seen your face in my dreams. Yet nothing has prepared me for how truly beautiful you are." (Y/n) said softly, as she placed her forehead against Loki's. Thor surprised to see tears rolling down his brother's cheeks, as the two siblings stood quiet and still.

"I.......I have a thousand questions for you........sister." Loki said softly, as they finally moved apart. Two pairs of bright red eyes looking at one another, as the twins forgot about where they were for a moment.

"I know. And I will answer all of them in good time, I promise. But until then, if Thor and the others would allow it. Perhaps I could show you, as I showed your brother, that everything Thor has told you. That everything I will tell you, is the truth." (Y/n) replied, as she looked at Thor. The God of Thunder knowing that he shouldn't allow it. Yet he had seen (Y/n)'s heart, and if she wanted to show Loki what she had shown him, then she should be allowed.

"No!" Clint called out, as Thor called for the power limiter around (Y/n)'s neck to be removed. Natasha standing in front of her old friend, as Bruce made his way up to where the trio stood. The limiter falling to the floor, as Bruce carefully unlocked the contraption.

"Thank you." (Y/n) said. Giving Thor a soft smile, before she turned her attention to the God before her.

"Now brother. Close your eyes and see. Close your eyes, and I will show you who we really are. And what we are truly capable of." (Y/n) told Loki. Her voice barely above a whisper, as she placed her hands on either side of his face. Loki doing as he was bid. His mind filling with images of his sister's life. And all that she had seen and done.

                                                    >>-----------------------------------<<

After a few moments, (Y/n) let her brother's face go. The God of Mischief's eyes slowly opening. Loki unable to believe all that she had shown him. Yet still knowing that it was all true. He had watched, like a disembodied voyeur, as Odin had found the two tiny blue twins. The Allfather changing the colour of their skin, from its azure tone to a soft pinkish hue. The great god apologising to the little cooing female, as he tried to explain why he could not allow them to remain together. Yet promising her that he would give her to the best of fathers. That he would allow her to become great. He had watched her magic. Watched her abilities increase, as she had grown and blossomed. He had seen all she had done. All the battles that she had fought. And all he could do was hate Odin a little more for not allowing him to remain with her. For making them go through all they had been through, without one another to turn to, just because he had feared what they could do if they stood side by side.

"Ok. The family reunion is over. Let's get him to his cell before he thinks about trying again." Clint barked. The S.H.I.E.L.D agents doing as the archer ordered. Thor holding (Y/n) back, as a struggling Loki was dragged away.

"(Y/N)!" Loki cried out, as he was pushed past the Avengers. The God glaring at those around him, as he was taken from his twin.

"LOKI!" (Y/n) called out in reply, as she struggled against the God of Thunder's grasp. The frost giantess sobbing, as Thor pulled her into his arms. Trying as best he could to calm her.

"That wasn't agreed on, Thor! She wasn't supposed to touch him like that. She wasn't supposed to have her collar removed. God only knows what could have happened if she had got Loki's collar off. We could have had..............."

"We wouldn't have had anything!" Thor growled, interrupting Clint's angry rant. The god once again not liking the archer questioning his decisions, as far as this was concerned.

"(Y/n) did nothing. Loki will be incarcerated in his prison. You need have no fear. Now, if you will excuse us." Thor continued to growl, as he took (Y/n) through the crowd. Ignoring the shocked looks of the others, as he made his way to his rooms in the tower.

                                                          >>----------------------------------<<

"I am so sorry I got you in trouble with the others, Thor. I didn't do it to cause you any problems. I just........I just...........when I saw him, I just had to let him see." (Y/n) tried to explain. Thor kneeling down before her, as she sat on the bed, and brushed the tears from her eyes. The God once again feeling lost, as (Y/n) took his hand and kissed it softly.

"Believe me, (Y/n). You have done nothing wrong. Brother Clint has simply not forgiven Loki for controlling him, and he has just allowed that mistrust to extend to you. I am sure that the others will understand. Everything will be alright." Thor assured. His heart beating faster, as he fell deeper into her gaze.

"Thank you, Thor. Thank you for everything. I know that you love Loki, as much as I do. That you want him as he was before. And I promise that I will do all I can to bring him back to us." (Y/n) told him. The Jotun queen leaning forward, so that she could place a gentle kiss to the god's lips. Thor finding his arms wrapping around her. Not wanting to let her go, now that she was with him.

"I do, you are right, (Y/n). But I love you even more." Thor replied. (Y/n) gasping slightly at his sudden declaration. A crimson hue creeping across her cheeks, as she peered into exquisite god's bright eyes.

"I...........I think. I.......love you too." (Y/n) replied. The god feeling (Y/n) pull him further towards her, as the pair fell onto the bed.