Our Playlist Story {purplesmurf86} (Writing Challenge)

So this idea is something easy that we can each do on this profile to entertain our readers. It is not a regular story with an over all plot, but instead mini stories inspired by songs.

Whatever song you(fellow writer of the round table) are feeling at the moment take its message, or maybe a scene you see in your head while listening to it, and write it. On your chapter post the music video link or just tell the title of the song and the artists' names.

Each chapter's story will have to tie into or make allusions to the one before it.

Each chapter would be a sort of stand alone story where the characters introduced would have a complete story arch. But, keep it as short as possible.

Here is an example:

Hey my name is purlesmurf86 and this is Mary's Lamb inspired by the song "Mary Had a Little Lamb" link

*story*

The next story would then somehow allude to or include Mary so that it ties in and keeps the story coherent without necessarily being a continuation.

~~~~~~~~~~

I just think that this is an easy way to keep our creative juices flowing, or maybe even help with writer's block. It is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but nevergot the chance to. I hope you guys enjoy this idea and decide to take it up!

~Happy Reading ^.^!