Intro to New Book

Hello....

Missed me????

I know you did...whatever

ANYWAY

If you are a new reader, I'd suggest that you read book 1 first for better understanding.

If you are a returning reader than HONEYYY BOOO WELCOME BACKKK

I just wanted to say hello, and check in with you guys.

ALSO, For this book, I am leaving character suggestions open if you guys are wanting to see some new characters in this book.

(Adding on to the other characters, such as Hinata, Akaashi, Bokuto, etc.)

(I AM NOT INCLUDING THE NEKOMA TEAM MEMBERS AS USED CHARACTERS! THERE ARE OPTIONS FOR ME TO USE THEM MORE BUT THAT IS UP TO ME! THEY ARE MAIN CHARACTERS (even though they will not be in some chapters 😔✋🏽))

What I WILL say is that, there will be a little bit MORE involvement with the characters and there will be some chapters where Kenma or Kuroo MIGHT not even be in the chapter.

THIS NEXT PART IS REALLY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!

THERE WILL BE BACKGROUND CHAPTERS RANDOMLY!!!!

Because some people might be confused about Kenma's background or Kuroo's background and how the boys (Akaashi and Hinata) are connected...

I have PERSONALLY decided to put background chapters DEDICATED to one character at a time!

THIS INCLUDES NEW CHARACTERS THAT YOU GUYS OR ME RECOMMEND!

ALSO
BE ON A LOOKOUT FOR THE CHAPTERS

For this book, I will NOT be making a accurate schedule, there will be MORE THAN ONE random chapter update and MISSED update, due to the fact that school is back AND WEEKLY Competition for Color Gaurd!!!!

Thank you and have a nice day😌