※※ Chapter 56: Sayonara! ※※

The new year...

Mikey and Ken were stood at the top of the stairs, while you were at to side, eating dorayaki.

"THE FIRST MEETING OF THE NEW YEAR OF ALL MEMBERS OF THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL NOW BEGIN!" Ken announced

"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord by the brothers Shiba Hakkai and Shiba Taiju. Toman claimed victory over them at Christmas, after a hard fought battle"

"Three people here will discuss this matter with everyone"

"First up in Hakkai!!"

"It all started with a stupid lie I told, but it grew bigger, resulting in the conflict between Black Dragons and Toman"

"I'm responsible for this everyone. I am sorry"

"You don't need to worry about it Hakkai!!" You spoke up, now making your way over to them.

"Y/N's right, what sparks conflict in the first place is always something small" 5th Division Captain, Mucho

"Besides, we bet the Black Dragons, so things should be fine!! Right guys!?" 4th Division Captain, Smiley

Cheers could be heard from the crowd

"Raise your head, Hakkai!!"

"No ones gonna blame ya!!"

"Exactly!"

"HAKKAI!!!! Mitsuya yelled

"You've still got a place as Tokyo Manji Gang's 2nd Division Vice Captain!!"

"YOU GUYS COOL WITH THAT"

"Hakkai"
"Hakkai"
"Hakkai"
"Hakkai"

You, Mikey and Ken watched the scene with smiles. It warmed your heart.

"THE SECOND PERSON, INUI, TO THE FRONT"

Koko and Inui then make their way forward, you then made your way back to where you were, since space was needed for them to stand. You leaned against the wall and arms folded over your chest.

"Inui Seishu, from the 10th Gen Black Dragons"

"Koko Hajime, from the same gang"

"The 10th Generation Black Dragons lost to Toman, our Leader Shiba Taiju has retired. We have succeeded the gang as the 11th Generation Leaders."

"And after discussing it with Mikey, we have decided to join under Toman"

You stood there looking at the two.

"I assign the Black Dragons to The 3rd Commander. In other words, under Y/N's command!!"

??
??

You stood there in shock, trying to comprehend what Mikey just said.

"Huh?" Was all that came out of your mouth

"If we're gonna be apart of Toman, we'd rather be with her..." is what they said"

Koko and Inui then turned towards you and walked over.

"Glad to be here, Captain!" Koko sticking his tongue out

"We won't ask you to trust us, just let us know when you need our help"

...
...

"No, I trust you. I'm just surprised is all." You spoke