※※ Chapter 32: The Aftermath ※※

You were sat in your room, the others were also here, scattered in your room: Takemichi, Mikey, Baji, Chifuyu, Peh-Yan, Mitsuya, Hakkai, The Twins, Sanzu and Mucho.

You now explained everything, from how you knew Hanma, how he told to "be careful" and now your finally explaining what happened at the warehouse...

"She did WHAT!!!!!" They yelled in unison

Were they pissed off? Were they hurt? Were they angry at the fact that you got attacked? What would happen if Ken found out?

"I already dealt with them, so you guys don't have to worry about it!" You smiled

"Why the hell are you smiling?" Baji asked in disbelief

To which you sighed, what else were you supposed to do. You just sat there staring at them

Sanzu then walked up to you and demanded that he sees exactly what happened to your back, to which you just sighed, then you let him. His eyes widened in horror at the the nasty bruise on your back, it was a big bruise. He pressed his lips together at the sight of your back. The others saw Sanzu's reaction, they could tell it was bad. They were getting anxious by the second.

"Is it that...bad?" You spoke quietly

"...Y/N... this is more than bad..." Sanzu spoke with pain in his voice

You just closed your eyes and rubbed the bridge of your nose in frustration. If Sanzu is acting like this, then you don't wanna imagine what the others will do. The others then all checked your back and their eyes widened in shock. It really was bad!!

This chapter is short, I don't even think it makes sense, but imma running out of ideas 😅 Gomen