※※ Chapter 52: Teaming Up With Kisaki ※※

Chifuyu and Takemitchy were sitting with Ken, Nahoya, Mucho, Kisaki and Hanma.

''Ah? Then... You wanna fight the Black Dragons?''

''YES!!''

''Quit fuckin' with us jackass. I've said ''I'll kill you'' like a million times already!''

''If you actually kill people every time you say so.. you'll end the world, you moron.''

''Anyway, we reject the decision to crush the Black Dragons to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju!!''

''Hella dull! 🖤''

Hanma's POV

''I wish Y/N was here...''

''Takemitchy. I know you probably have your own considerations backing this up. But do you really wanna ruin the peace pact Mitsuya worked for?''

''Doing this will ruin his reputation. This discussion is over!!''

''Ruin his reputation... yeah it would. There's no good way to do this Takemitchy.''

''Chifuyu... In that case... the two of us have to solve this, then.''

...

''Let us join in.''

''Huh? KISAKI?! HANMA?!''

''Wanna work together with us?''

''Huh?''

''I want to stop Hakkai too.''

''Think I can't see through your bullshit?!! Why the heck would we ever wanna work with you?!!''

''You got a better idea? As long as the truce Mitsuya made with The Black Dragons is active...the other Toman Admins won't lay a finger on them. That said, there's no way you two alone could take on The Black Dragons.''

''Y/N and Mikey are both weak right now. Seeing how the Black Dragons are gaining power, I want to crush them..right here, right now.''

*Smash*

*Swip*

''It's Mikey-Kun and Y/N-San got that?!!''

''Even if you are a Captain, we're still the same age. So don't act like you're better than me!!''

''Chifuyu...!!''

''Hanma!!''

''hey, now. You should know that infighting is strictly off limits. Break that taboo, and i'll have to go a little crazy ya fucks''

''TSK!!''

''What good would it do us to join forces with you?''

''There's a mole within the Black Dragons. I hate wasting time. Come with me!''

*Yawn*

''Can I come too?'' You asked as you made your way to them

They all looked at you in surprise

''Y/N? What the hell are you doing here?'' Chifuyu asked surprised, and also worried

''Well, I just heard you say there's a mole within the Black Dragons. It seems interesting so why not join'' You shrugged.