Oneshot 2: The Dream

(Our all time favorite hero was now peacefully sleeping in the Cerise Laboratory in the Kanto regions. He has travelled many regions with his partner Pikachu who was now snuggling beside him. Above him, slept the Pokemon catcher, Goh. Ash dreamt of defeating Leon, the current Monarch and become a Pokemon Master while Goh dreamt of catching mew, who is believed to have the DNA of every pokemon. So he has caught pokemon of many types, grass, poison, water you name it. They currently were working as pokemon research assistants. From meeting on the back of Lugia to working together to summon Zacian and Zamazenta, to fighting Darkrai. This duo have done everything. Unknown of what future has held ahead in front of them, this duo can beat everything.)

Cerise Laboratory Vermillion City Kanto, 12

Cerise Laboratory Vermillion City Kanto, 12.00am

*Ash's POV*

*Gently snores*

I was suddenly taken away to the Hoen region. I flew around for a time, but I suddenly landed at a contest hall. Wondering where I was, I saw a certain familiar girl with her pokemon by her side running towards the hall, excited. Delphox, Sylveon, Pancham, Altaria and a Mudkip. So two new pokemon, huh? I call out her name but in vain. She doesn't respond and continued to run towards the hall. I went after in an attempt to catch her attention. 

Ash: Serena! I am here!

Serena: Huh? *I heard Ash's voice here, But he is not here...My brain must be playing tricks on me...*

Ash: Look behind you!

I place my hand on her shoulder in attempt to get her to stop walking. Neither does she or her pokemon see me. Why is that? 

She registers herself and takes off to the nearest battleground to practice... After few hours of practicing, I hear a static voice saying.

Voice: Attention coordinators, Slateport city contest will be beginning anytime soon, Please report to the Contest hall or else you will be disqualified. I repeat, Slateport city contest will be beginning anytime soon, Please report to the Contest hall or else you will be disqualified.

Serena: Sylveon, Pancham, Altaria and Mudkip, Return!

She returns her pokemon So she's gonna use  Delphox huh? I go over the spectator seats and sat down. The Pokemon contest began. Surprisingly, No one came and sat on me or my seat since I was invisible. 

Vivian: Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Slateport Pokemon Contest! If you are here for the first time and don't know what Pokemon contest is. A Pokémon Contest is a competition where Pokémon Coordinators enter alongside their Pokémon! Today's Judges are Mr Sukizo, Mr Contesta and the Slateport City Nurse Joy! Please give a round of applause for them! Today 30 coordianators are participating. Let's start with the first one! The first up is....

*Timeskip to Serena's turn*

Vivian: Next up is #21 Serena! 

Ash: Yes, She is next!