Ivan : Oh hello there, Shinobu...

She got a bread on her mouth while walking

She got a bread on her mouth while walking. She holds it and started to eat it. In a small to medium bites. After eating it she smiled at him.

Shinobu : Ara Ara~. Ivan you seem awake. What about your little friend is he awake~?

Ivan blushed at the teasing. Also, bad touch from her.

Ivan : N-no, Shinobu san you should go now. I have a lot of things to do.

She asked an question

Shinobu : Like what~?

He has no idea what to do. So he called for his other self. For some assistance.

Ivan : Um... ' Alter Help!'

He refuse.

Alter : ' Nope! I'm going to leave to you for now...'

He screamed at him. And he started to formulate a plan.

Ivan ' Alter!!!' Like school. Yeah... School....

He sweatdropped at the questions of Shinobu.

Shinobu : Why don't we skip and have something fun~?

Ivan quickly runs away and goes to the school... Meanwhile with Shinobu

Shinobu : Ara Ara~. You seem hard to get. And this will not be hard.

( Oh my~. - Zarbon)

( Seriously?!- Author)

Meanwhile back with Ivan, he had been tired since that day... He wasted a lot of mana. He didn't recover any..instead there is a way to do it. Mana Transfer... He could ask Shinobu. No, can't be her. It would escalate to hot make out session... He could feel the Mana is dense and infinite which means he can do something. 

Ivan : ' Fuck... me'....

Alter talks again

Alter : ' You know karma is a bitch, right? If you say those words to Shinobu you're dead.' ...

Ivan rages at his self

Ivan : ' Well, Thank you for leaving me ! You almost cause me a rape with her!'

Alter : ' Calm down. Other me.... That flower really has Georgia O'Keeffe.'

Ivan : ' Which causes Female to be attracted with me with lust!'...

Ivan went to the class and begin to concentrate on it. Ivan needs to talk with Kiba. However, he still has many situations on the Fallen Angels. His abhorrent power to act against the Rogue and Exorcist were murdered by his Alter version.

He went on the day by day. Now, he went to ORC by the next few days. His Teacher asks him to help the name of Issei to give his assignment now in this time. He reply with nod