c h a p t e r 7 :

" & who the hell are you ? "  , a whiny ass voice asked.

someone's gonna get their ass kicked tonight

recap..

__________________________________

Athena:  ( this is the oldest sister )

This bitch really wants her ass beat by her doesn't she.

" We are the people who are going to kick your ass the next time you dare to disrespect our sisters," Xena's voice boomed throughout the room.

Ah, my little sister. She's growing up. She has Ariadne's temper and is a little shit like her but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Turning back into the conversation happening I take my dagger out and throw it past the hoes head.

"Disrespect me again and I will burn your body so bad, you'll be unrecognizable. Understand ?"

The bitch nods and I am satisfied. Oh the joy for people to be scared shitless when you walk into the room or put them in their place.

" Mama, Papa. How are you ?"

Really, small talk. I'm hungry and this ugly man child had to talk.

" We're fine figlio, how are you guys."

All the responses they got were "fines", "ok".

Then the waiters come out with the food, yes finally i'm starving.

I notice this guy from the other family keeps looking at Ariadne like he knows her, or is trying to figure her out.

Either way, she has a boyfriend, but  i'm not going to focus on that when i have food right in front of me.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

Ariadne POV :

After all the threatening and so on, our food came.

Starting to eat I look around the table, trying to figure out if that person I saw was my ex I haven't see in two yrs.

Brushing it off, I continue to eat.

buzz, buzz

Excusing myself from the table, I take my phone and answer it.

" Ariadne Berlusconi " 

" Boss, I am sorry to interrupt your dinner, but we need you down in the base" 

" I'll be down soon "

Ending the call, I go back to the table and tell my parents I'm needed for work.

Nodding to the others I walk out and hop into my car.

Speeding down the highway and onto an empty road , I make my way to the ware house.

My men greet me at the door and lead me to my office.

Walking in I see my ex's best friend.

" What are you doing here Alexander ?"

" I'm hurt that you aren't excited to see me oreo "

Rolling my eyes at that stupid nick name, " What do u want alex ? You pulled me out of dinner to fool around ? "

Sighing dramatically he falls onto my couch and say, " If u must know, lover boy is back in town. A lil birdy  said that his family wants to meet u. Especially his parents and grand parents "

" Why didn't you tell me you idiot ?! " , I exclaim.

Lil asshole is smirking from his position on the couch.

" I wanted to see your reaction in person "

Getting a pillow from the corner I throw it at him.

" Hey ! I'm sorry okay but lover boy is kind of waiting for you "

Sighing, I look at my desk. " I have paperwork to do and if I don't get it done people are going to think I'm slacking. "

" Okay, okay. I'll tell him but stay safe oreo, we don't want lover boy coming for my head if something happens to you and I'm supposedly the last person you seen "

After hugging me as a departure, he leaves and I attend to the paper work on my table.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

a/n :

Heyy, I am sorry about the long wait, I finally updated. I'll be updating Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. It will probably change, but I thank all of u that waited. I'll see y'all later. Vote & Comment !
- rose ❥