Chapter 4:

Ariadne :

Right now it's like, 10:30 am. I just got done with my stupid presentation.

This damn professor better give me a good ass grade, or I swear.

Anyway, this was my last class for the day. I know it's only like 10 but I start school early. So we end it at like 1:45. But seeing as I'm taking college classes instead of high school classes this is my only lecture of the day. It lasted three hours. Usually I would have a two hour lecture, then I would study in the lounge, then go to my last hour lecture which would end 30 minutes before the bell rings so technically we leave early.

(a/n : fun fact, actually really sad fact. my hs schedule is really like this. school starts at like 6:45 but we get there at 6:30 or before that & then school ends at 1:45. though if we need help we have to wait till the next day to talk to the teachers. & our lunch is around 10:30 ish in the morning.)

But it's different some days. Plus if we need help we can just go to the professors. They have more classes with the high school and college level but I only have two classes I have to take this year till I graduate.

Anyways, I have to go meet up with my parents and older siblings for lunch.

The younger ones, they eat at the school and don't really care if we go out to eat. They like the school lunch there better.

I arrive to my family's office building and make my way up to the top floor.

Guarda greet me on the way, others just simply nod their head in a respectful manner.

I get to the top floor and immediately rush to my fathers office.

Walking in I smell the delicious aroma of my mama's famous pasta.

Yeah we had pasta last night but who can't have enough pasta?

"Mhmmm, this is so good." , I moan. ( not in a dirty way you horny bastards.)

" I'm glad you like it bambina, anyway tell us about you and your brother plan " , mama says.

"Oh we were thinking -"

For the rest of the lunch we talk about the plans and what to expect and not expect.

There are 8 different escape routes. Saint and I have to make sure we don't get caught. So we have to find the hidden underground entrance.

After a few hours of talking we all get up and go to our respective work stations.

Today I just have to fill out paper work for my tattoo parlor Antonio & I own.

After that's done, I walk out into the hallway to see the others locking up.

Our father come up and hugs us, so does our mother.

"Be safe, and don't get killed. "

"We're your kids, ofc we won't get killed ," saint confidently states.

"Okay, also Aria you don't have anything valuable enough to get stolen in your room right ?" , mama asks.

"Uhm, not that I know of. Only some stuff from Kingston, oh and the box he mailed to me. Why?"

"The step cousin of the Italian mafia smirked when I said not to go into any of your rooms, especially yours. If you have something valuable then I'll let the guards stand by your door to make sure it stays the same in there ," papa says.

"Okay, anyways. Drive safe we love you "

"We love you too"

If y'all are wondering, no they don't know what Kingston looks like. Only my twins know.

They know of him not what he looks like.

Anyway , let's get this shit show on the road.

(note the sarcasm.)

————————————————

a/n :
Hey guys, girls, gays, they's. How was the chapter. Sorry it's short it's 12 am, & I am tired. Anyway.
Vote and comment. What do you think will happen next? Find out next time. Byees.