Chapter 1:

Ariadne :

It's been two years since I last saw Kingston.

I miss him so damn much it hurts.

The reason we broke up is because we were both mentally drained and hurting from everything life threw at us.

We thought we could fix each other. I mean yeah, we were happy. But we were drained and needed time to take off and find ourselves.

He is the reason I am who I am. He gave me love, he never gave up on me even through it all. He gave up his stupid player ways just for me. And I did the same. God , I miss his smile and his laugh.

He made me promise him I would wait for him. And I did. I wish I could see him, feel his touch. Be in his arms around his scent. Oh god I miss him .

—————-

Preston :

It's been two years since I've been back in Italy.

Two years since I last saw her.

I miss her so damn much.

In the beginning when I moved to New York I didn't want to be away from everything in Italy. My father made me and two of my brothers move to New York because he thought it was best for us. Nah, I'm just kidding. We moved to New York because we were suspended from school from blowing up the science lab, we needed to straighten up our act.

Back in Italy we used to play girls. Even though we were in year 6 and 7 we still had our player ways.

So our father forced us to go to New York because we didn't like being there.
But I never knew I would come to love it there. It's where I met her.

In the beginning I never knew English. I could understand some parts and bits from what we learned from our school here in Italy but I didn't take early courses like my younger brothers.

My father informed the school before we got there that I understood some things but not all.

I sat next to her in first period and that's how we started. She said hello to me and some other things but at the time I couldn't understand it.

To my surprise she quickly caught on and asked me if I was Italian and I said yes. Then she started speaking Italian so fluently in a cute Italian accent.

From there we hit it off. Within the year she taught me English and some other languages. It was quite fun.

We went from causing chaos and havoc, I remember the first time I knew I feel in love with her. The moment I knew I wasn't a player anymore. The start of our relationship.

* flashback to winter break *

We were on winter break. From what I've learned is this school is like a boarding school but it's within the city.

They're dorms for people and they have a choice to either stay in the dorms or stay at home.

Ariadne said she goes from the dorms to  home quite often and so does her siblings.

Right now We are in my dorm watching a movie on the tv, cuddled up because it's freezing outside.

" Kingston, what are you plans for this Christmas break ?" ,she asks.

"I don't know, I'm probably staying here with my brothers. Search and explore the city for a while. Call my family back home. Nothing too exciting."

"Mhm, okay. "

We watch the movie for a while until she looks out the window and squeals.

" Look!! It's snowinggg !! Can we please go out and play in the snow! " , she practically begs while giving me puppy eyes.

"Okay, let's go. Get your coat on I don't want you getting frost bite"

And we are off into the cold ass weather, but I would do anything to see her smile.

She started throwing snow balls at me, and I did the same.

We played in the snow for a while, until she told me to chase her.

We were running down this short hill till she doubled over her feet and almost fell.

I caught her just in time, for a moment everything around us wasn't there.

All that mattered were just the two of us. She looked so god damn beautiful with her cute red nose, and bits of snow in her hair.

That's when I knew I fell deeply in love with her.

We were lost in each other's eyes. The next thing I know is I feel a pair of soft warm lips on mine.

I realized she was kissing me and I started kissing back. It felt like fireworks.

She pulled away softly, and smiled.

" hm, I knew you were falling for me ari. " , I joked.

She laughed, " maybe I am. C'mon let's go back and cuddle."

We went back to my dorm and cuddled for the rest of the evening, sharing a few kisses here a there.

* flashback over *

She really was the light in my world.

Getting cut out of my thoughts by my sister throwing me a paper.

"Hey loser, what's got you over there all smiley about ? Hm ? Thinking about a girllll ?" , Alessia teases.

Right now we're in our favorite diner in Italy, our nonna owns it so our whole family is here. Which means everyone heard what she said and all the attention is on me. (Note the sarcasm. )

" Yeah figlio, what's got you all smiley about ? ", mama asks. (Son)

"Nothing mama, just some old memories.", I reply.

"Okay whatever you say figlio. Alright everyone we have some news." , papà says.

Everyone gathers up and listens to their father/uncle.

"As we need to expand more territory in the U.S we are moving to New York, we are going to have some help from the American-Greek mafia. Marco is going to finish things up here so we know who's in charge but we are moving the half of the main base to the U.S. Got it ?! " , papà announces.

"Yes papà, uncle ."

My two brothers look at me with a knowingly look.

All that cares to me right now is I get to see my amore again.

This time I am not going to let her go.

—————————-

a/n:

Hey guys. This is the first chapter of Apaixonar. I hope you like it. What's going to happen when Ariadne finds out he's moving back to New York ?
What will happen next ? Find out next time.
Vote and comment. Love you guys.