I'm very mad and disappointed with what Giovanni did. He wronged her and I will make sure he gets punished.

No I would never lay a hand on my younger siblings. That's just fucked up. They're other ways you can punish someone.

I'm thinking taking his PlayStation and make him clean the house. Yes I'm going to do that. That will teach him to say bad things about his sorella (baby sister.)

Now we're waiting for her to wake and we intend on finding out what's wrong.

MIRABELLE'S POV

There's beeping and hushed voices around me but I'm covered in darkness. I'm trying to wake up and open my eyes but I can't. It's like they're stapled shut.

I tried moving my hand but no luck. After a couple tries I let go and stayed still. The hushed voices are still there but it seems like people are arguing.

I need to open my eyes. I tried again and again when finally I opened them only to shut them again due to the brightness in the room.

Shit now that I got my senses back I realized how much I'm in pain. I groaned and tried to move.

Immediately all talking stopped and rushed footsteps were heard. I tried sitting up but whimpered when I felt the sharp pain in my ribs.

I opened my eyes and after blinking a couple times my eyes adjusted to the light.

The door was flown open and I was immediately wrapped in a tight hug. I hissed in pain when the arms wrapped around me too tight.

The person hugging me immediately let go and I saw that it was Gianni who hugged me. His eyes were filled with tears and I was confused.

Why is on the verge of tears? I looked up and saw all my brothers except Giovanni and dad surrounding me. Their eyes were filled with concern and fear.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them confused. I saw Alfonso coming towards me. "How are you feeling sweetheart?" He asked in a gentle voice.

"I'm fine, why?" I asked looking at him.

"Do you remember what happened?" He asked me his voice now laced with fear.

"Not real-" I started answering but memories of what happened flashed in my mind.

I looked at him wide-eyed with mouth hanging open. He looked at me and understood that I remembered .

"I had a heart Attack." I whispered and bought my hand to rub my chest.

He took my hand in his and started rubbing circles. "Yea you did. Are you feeling better now?" He asked me while the others were still standing silently.

I nodded my head suddenly feeling like my throat was scratched.

The door was flown open and Giovanni came strolling in with his eyes down. He had a bandage on his nose where I punched him and a purple bruise on his cheek. I didn't punch him on the cheek.

"Damn you look like shit." ( that's me when I see my younger siblings😂) .

I said without thinking. Once I heard laughter did I realize that I said. I looked at Giovanni to see him smiling. Wtf is wrong with him? He's definitely bipolar.

I blushed in embarrassment and looked at my lap. Once they finished their laughing session there was a tense silence. I could tell that they wanted to ask questions but were trying to hold back.

Giovanni suddenly started talking "Listen I...I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean anything I said. I hurt your feelings and I apologize. I was scared. I promise to never do something like that again and I hope you give me chance so we work it out." He spoke, looking at the floor while playing nervously with his fingers.

I looked at him blankly which seemed to shock them.
"If dad or Alexander forced you to say this, then I don't need your apology." I said looking at him in the eyes.

He looked shocked and hurt. "No I...I they didn't force me actually. I really I'm sorry I'm going to make up to you I promise ." He looked sincere and honest.

I looked into his eyes and found nothing but regret and honestly. I believe him.

"It's okay, I forgive but never forget so watch out, we wouldn't want to ruin that handsome face, right brother?" My voice was void of any emotion. I chuckled darkly at the end.

Yeah I can be a bitch if I really want to. They looked at me shocked with open mouths.

"Yes I promise I won't do anything." He said after clearing his throat.

"Good." I smiled innocently at the end.

"You scared us principessa." (Princess)Dad said with a small smile while coming over to hug me gently.

The others nodded their heads in agreement.

I felt guilty but it wasn't in my hand nor was it my intention.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I said looking at them feeling bad for making them worry.

All of them took seats in different places in the room.

"Now why don't you tell us why you were throwing up blood? We just want to help you Tesoro." (Treasure.)

I looked at all of them and saw them looking seriously at me waiting for an answer and I thought 'oh shit.'

Hi!!! How are you all doing today ?

Here's another update!!!!

I was reading the comments regarding the question about names and saw a couple names that I liked.

Alexei Ruslan Volkov

What do you guys think ????

Let me know in the comments.

BYEEEEE