The Conclusion (Part 1)

"Damn, Seems this will be harder than we previously thought!" Kion shouts in anger.
"Seems so, But I do have a plan..." Uhuru states.
"What is it?" Kiara asks Uhuru.
"You lot are more closer to some of them more than others, Meaning you have more of an emotional connection, So if you go to the ones you're most connected with, You can possibly break their mind control." Uhuru suggests.
"But...What do we say?" Vitani asks Uhuru.
"Mostly some things you enjoyed together, Or memories from your past, Basically moments you cherish with them and you also need to explain how you feel about them, Seems cliché but it has worked, I've seen it with my own eyes." Uhuru answers.
"Got it!" Kion shouts.
"Let's go guys!!" Vitani shouts and all the heroes except Uhuru and his friends stay behind.
"You guys aren't going?" Uhuru asks them.
"We will, But... Even though we may care about them a lot, You are like our brother, All of us are family." Keeno says whilst bringing everyone into a hug.
"Heh, Keeno's right Uhuru, We are all together until the end, No matter what...." Halo says with a smile.
"Thanks guys, for everything...." Uhuru smiles at them.
"Enough chit chat, We need to help the others." Hasaki says.
"Agreed, We need to help the rest regain consciousness and then defeat Utando once and for all...." Uhuru says with seriousness.
"Let's go!!!" Mzuri shouts with confidence.
They charge into battle, After 4 lengthy hours, The battle was slowly coming to an end whilst all the heroes are back to normal.
"That settles that...." Keeno says panting.
"It's not over yet though Keeno, We still have him to deal with...." Uhuru says looking at a shocked Utando.
"H-How is this possible...." Utando looks down in fear.
"Simple, Like I said before, Heroes always triumph over the villains, No matter what..." Uhuru reminds Utando.
"Hehehe........." Utando starts laughing.
"What's so funny!!" Kopa shouts.
"hahahahahahah......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Utando slowly loses his sanity.
"WHAT IS SO FUNNY GOD DAMN I-...." Kopa gets stopped by Uhuru.
"Don't......" Uhuru says with a serious face.
"Tsk.." Kopa steps backwards to everyone else.
"I must say, This is truly a nice joke you cooked up...." Utando wipes the tears of laughter from his wet, red eyes.
"What joke?" Uhuru asks.
"The joke of 'Heroes always triumph over evil, No matter what', That's hilarious...." Utando smirks.
"I will make you shut up!" Baliyo slowly walks towards Utando.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you...." Utando says with a sickly smile.
"Why's that?" Kopa asks.
"Because this one will lose their life..." Utando puts his front paw on Maisha's little throat.
"MAISHA!!!" Aina screams in horror at the sight.
The rest of the heroes had looks of fear whilst Aina had tears streaming down her eyes, But for Uhuru, He felt something, Rage, Rage swiftly built up inside him and was ready to be released.
"LET HER GO YOU MONSTER!!" Aina charges at Utando but gets slapped by him straight across the face.
"Filthy lioness, Learn your place....." Utando says with disgust.
"L-Let her go...." Aina cries extending her paw to a scared Maisha.
"Let her go....." Uhuru commands Utando.
"What did you tell me to d-..." Utando is stopped mid sentence.
"I SAID LET HER GO!!!" Uhuru tackles Utando off of Maisha.
"Momma!" Maisha runs to Aina.
"My baby girl, You're safe...." Aina hugs her with tears.
"Aina, You okay?!" Zuri asks.
"Y-Yeah, I ca- Ow!" Aina's left front paw was broken from the impact.
"Look at Uhuru......" Rani says in shock.
"......" They all couldn't believe what Uhuru was doing.
"I'LL MURDER YOU FOR TOUCHING MY WIFE AND CUB!!!!" Uhuru yells in rage whilst mercilessly attacking Utando.
"You think that hurts??" Utando kicks Uhuru off of him.
"....." Uhuru is panting heavily.
"Hahahaha!!!" Utando laughs once more.
"What's funny?" Uhuru asks in between breaths.
"The fact that you get so worked up over weaklings, We could rule the whole world together or we can join forces but you choose to side with the weak, Why?" Utando asks whilst his smile is slowly fading.
"It's because I'm not a selfish bastard who wanted nothing but destruction, You were like my brother, Until you betrayed us to join the dark side you scammy rat!!!" Uhuru yells in pure rage.
"I'm the selfish bastard??!!!, WHO WAS THE ONE WHO HOGGED ALL THE GLORY TO HIMSELF!!!" Utando shouts in blasphemy.
"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, YOU WANTED ALL THE GLORY, ALL THE FAME, YOU WANTED EVERYTHING BUT NEVER CARED ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, JUST YOUR DUMB FANTASIES ABOUT BEING THE BEST KING EVER!!!" Uhuru shouts with all his heart and rage.
"SO WE ARE BRINGING UP THE PAST NOW HUH??!!, WHAT ABOUT ROSE, I LOVED HER BUT YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!!, BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE, YOU WERE NEVER A TRUE VREACIAN, ONLY A PRIDE LANDER AND YOU STILL GOT LOTS OF RESPECT, HOW DARE YOU COME IN TO MY LIFE AND ATTEMPT TO STEAL EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" Utando screams letting out his true rage.
Back with the others.
"I have never seen Uhuru this angry before....." Kion says.
"This is how they really feel about each other...." Kiara says shocked.
"What I'm wondering is who that girl was that Utando said?" Surak asked.
"Rose...." Keeno says in sorrow.
"You know her?" Baliyo asks the vreacian group.
"She was one of our best friends, She was like our sister and Utando had a crush on her, Rose knew Utando had a crush on her, But she didn't like him, She liked Keeno, But Utando always hated Uhuru, So he put the blame on him, But the true reason she isn't here with us is because she ran away from Utando who was going crazy and almost hurt her, She sadly ran too far and fell of a cliff leading to her death....." Zeena says with tears streaming down her eyes.
"Damn....." Kion says in shock and sorrow for the group.
"Don't worry, I'm sure Rose misses you too, But she is in a better place now, She is always watching over you...." Simba says whilst placing a paw on Keeno.
"Thank you Simba..." Keeno says with tears.
"UHURU!!" Aina shouts.
The heroes look in shock as Utando sends an upper paw to Uhuru sending him twirling to the edge of the cliff.
"UHURU!!!" Everyone shouts.
"Now, Time to end your pathetic life..." Utando raised a paw about to strike.
"STOP UTANDO!!" Simba orders.
"ALRIGHT!!" The rest of the heroes shout.
"STOP IT UTANDO!!" A random voice shouts.
"N-No it can't be...." Keeno says in shock whilst the others are in pure blasphemy.