Chapter 15•

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Mujhe aap bataiye ki what's the problem" Nandini asks

"Unka beta jo last month aaya tha, and you helped them he has had a heart failure surgery is possible but it's very difficult we need you here otherwise it's not possible" the doctor says, Nandini got worried.

"I will be there do not worry" Nandini says and immediately gets up without thinking.

"What's wrong" Manik asks her

"Dekho manik aaj mat roko, that boy he can lose his life please mujhe jaane do I need to go"

"Okay" manik says but Nandini doesn't hear and continues blabbering "no please you don't understand Woh baccha mar jayenga, I will do anything you say aaj mujhe jaane do please—" she continues to speak, manik furrows his eyebrows

"Nandini I said okay" manik says

"H—Haan? You said okay what!" Nandini was happy

"Yes but I'm coming with you let's go" manik says and grabs his keys

"What why? Tumari koi zaroorat nahi hai waha pe"Nandini tells him

"Lekin tumhe hai so shut up let's go" manik says

"I can't leave you alone I can't give them any chance" manik whispers looking at her, Nandini didn't hear it.

Both of them go to Manik's car, as he drives her to the hospital, they reach hospital in no time as manik was driving fast which Nandini didn't mind for the first time. Nandini quickly gets out of the car and rushes in the hospital as manik follows her.

As the staff see Nandini coming in they tell the doctors who go to Nandini.

"Accha hua aap aa gayi, patient is critical" the doctor says, nandini was worried.

"By the way congratulations we heard you got married" one of the doctor says and looks at manik and Nandini.

"Let's not waste time, surgery immediately start karte hai" Nandini suggests

They nod "we have prepared everything, just were waiting for you"

Nandini looks at manik "you can wait here or in the car up to you Lekin surgery mein time lagega"

"I will wait outside your surgery room" manik says, Nandini doesn't argue they all head up to the surgery room floor.

The parents run to Nandini "dr Nandini" the mother of the child hugs Nandini, she hugs her back consoling her

"Un logon ne Kaha you are married aap nahi aaongi, you are on a holiday" the mother cries, the father walks and stands tjere. Manik was standing behind

"Esa ho sakta hai Kya kabhi? I promised you guys so what vacaction huh" Nandini tries to console them

"Humare bacche ko aap save kar longi na?" The father asks Nandini

"Don't worry, Woh thik ho jayega.. he will be able to run again, have fun aur school bhi jaa sakta hai like other kids" Nandini holds the mothers hand, manik looks down.

"God bless you" they say to Nandini, as the mum hugs Nandini again

"Please dont, Ab mein jaati hu and I hope I come out with good news theek hai" nandini breaks the hug

"Aap log please jaiye get some fresh air okay" she smiles at them "please"

The parents hesitate but they walk to get some fresh air, Nandini walks inside the room as manik looks at her go then looks at the parents who were hell worried.

Nandini sees the boy unconscious, he was given anaesthesia already. After studies his reports she decides to perform the surgery.

"Keep the records of his heart beats" she tells one of the nurses, Nandini takes a deep breath remembering his parents faces who were really worried, she holds the scalpel and starts the surgery.