"I made this for you, thoda kha lo" manik says, Nandini looks at him scrunching her face

"No!" Nandini replies.

Manik tried to keep his patience "you need to eat, doctor ne kaha hai Tum abhi behosh ho gayi thi"

"So what?! Why do you care.. Mein maru ya jiyu Tum toh Waise bhi mujhe lock karke chale gaye the all you do is hurt me" Nandini says which makes manik guilty from inside but he does not show it on his face.

"Shut up! Tum Sahi mein bohot bolti ho" manik puts the plate on the side table making Nandini scoot over as he sits next to her, Nandini crosses her arms and turns her face around pouting and making an angry expression

"Look Maine bohot mehnaat se banaya hai, you can't waste my time like that" manik says to her and grabs the plate and digs the spoon in upma.

"Haan Toh? Maine pehle kabhi tumari baat maani hai jo aaj manugi ppft" Nandini says turning her head around facing him.

"Fine have it your way again Tum mere liye koi option nahi chodhti" manik says

"Yeh accha hai ki pehle hurt karo phir aake—" manik shoves the spoon full of upma in Nandini's mouth as she opens her mouth to speak, Nandini puts her hand on her mouth gulping down the food, her expression changes tasting the upma she was amazed at how good it tasted, when karan said manik is fantastic cook he wasn't wrong.

"Accha laga na?" Manik asks her

"Haa—no!" Nandini switches up "yeh tumari zabardasti acchi nahi lagi"

"Then why do you tempt me" manik looks at her

"You are forcing me ki mein hospital na jao, I want to go I love my job I love working in the hospital what is your problem" Nandini confronts him

"You wont understand"

"Then try to make me understand" Nandini replies instantly

Manik hesitates to reply to her, Nandini shakes her head at him "koi jawab bhi nahi hai tumare paas"

"Mujhe nahi lagta ki I need to justify everything to you"

"Yes you do manik, jab baat Meri ho toh yes you do" Nandini tells him

"Chup chap khana Khao" manik ignores her, Nandini takes a deep breath

"Fine mat batao Lekin I will find out" Nandini warns him.

"Hmmm" manik nods to that and digs another spoon feeding her again, which Nandini doesn't stop him this time as she was liking it too, she could clearly see in his eyes that he cared for her even though he did not say it.

'God Yeh ladka Itna difficult Kyu hai, I can clearly see he cares Lekin gussa toh dikhana hi hai but jo bhi reason ho I will find out'

As Nandini was eating her phone started ringing, she leaned a little to grab it and looks at it, it was from her hospital where she worked it.

Nandini looks at manik, he was looking at her phone but did not stop her, she picked up the phone. "Hello"

"Hello doctor Nandini, please help us humara baccha Woh mahi bachenge" she hears a women crying,

Nandini starts to worry "Aap kon bol rahi hai what's wrong"

"Humara baccha aap ko yaad hai we came last month. he will die please aap only you can save him" she cries

"Okay okay aap please aas pass koi doctor ho toh unko phone dijiye" Nandini says, manik looks at her confused

One of the doctor takes the phone "yes Nandini"