ISHQ-E-JUNOON - REVELATION OF EVILS

Start from the beginning

ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Here DEV who was seating in his study waiting for AHAANA call desperately to know the results of their first move got AHAANA call... As soon as he got the notification he quickly pich up the call looking at the phones screen keenly...

HERE BACK TO VR MANSION

While here ANGRE played that pendrive first.... In that pendrive their was a video in it... Angre played that video... Everyone were watching it keenly seating at the sofas peacefully unaware of the strom which is going to come soon in their life & is going destroy everything... Turning their happy peaceful life upside down... Here as that footage plated they gulped down seeing the footage as it was the video recording of their sins... Firstly the footage start with ISHANI'S sins... It showed in footage that how ISHANI pushed RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA in the room fully filled poisonous gas & whole floor of the room covered with the burning coal due to which RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S feets got burnt in an attempt to get her life saved... Then it was shown in the footage that how ISHANI added the red chilly powder in the RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S soup & hide water bottle making her cry in pain... Then it was shown in the footage that how ISHANI added a harmful chemical in RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S mehendi which burnt her hands badly... Then it was shown in the footage that how ISHANI added that harmful chemical in the fog pot on the day of KARWACHOUTH due to which RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S throat got sore & she was unable to read the story of KARWACHOUTH... Then it was shown in the footage that how CHANCHAL CHACHI hit RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA on her head with an iron road & ARYAN put her in the dicky of VANSH'S car... Then it was shown in the footage that how on the first day of navratri CHACHAL along with ANUPRIYA planed against RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA to harm her, how they both put those sharp iron nails in the way to her room which made RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA'S foots to get injured with those nails... Then it was shown in the footage that how on the day of Dashera ARYAN & CHANCHAL CHACHI kidnapped RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA & put her behind the RAVAN DAHAN statue in fire place to burn her alive... Then it was shown in the footage that how ANUPRIYA burnt VANSH'S moms last portrait & blamed RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA for it... Then it was shown in the footage that how  ANUPRIYA injected that poison in that watermelon to kill RIDDHIMA which made VANSH sick... Then it was shown in the footage that how ANUPRIYA threatened RIDDHIMA /ARADHYA at the temple of VR MANSION while she challenged her & walked on the glass pieces in front of bappa's idol taking the oat of saving her husband, her VANSH from his evill mother... Then it was shown in the footage that how KABIR acted to shot VANSH that day but in real ANUPRIYA shot RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA & make it look like she got shot in an attempt to save VANSH... Then it was shown in the footage that how KABIR cut that chain of the chandelier & tried to kill RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA... Then it was shown in the footage that how KABIR came in front of RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA on the night of ISHANI'S wedding & tried to instigate her against VANSH saying he is a murdered, he has killed RAGINI, He is mafia, a criminal but how RIDDHIMA/ARADHYA didn't trust him but instead defended him saying he has done nothing wrong & she trusts him with her all, her life as she loves him & broke her ties with KABIR saying now she wants to be with VANSH...

Seeing it VANSH glared at the three of them ( ISHANI, CHANCHAL & ARYAN ) while they gulped down their saliva in fear....

On the other hand with DEV...

After seeing the footage through the video call of AHAANA, DEV fumed in anger... He broke the things present of his study table in anger & threw all the papers at floor... He was hell agitated after seeing what his  daughter went through all this while... He knew everything whatever has happens with her will now as SEJAL told him everything which made him fume in anger but after seeing it through the video footage, seeing his ARU BABY in pain he was erupting like a living volcano.... Ready to burn everything with the magma of his anger & turn the world upside down...  He fisted his palm in anger, clenched his jaw in agitated & said with greeted teeths...