Chapter 3: Roppongi

Start from the beginning

"Geh."

"Huh? But I thought only curses could exorcise curses? I can't use any jujutsu yet." 

Gojo elbowed your arm, you nodded before you explained to him. "You're basically half a curse already because of Sukuna. There's cursed energy flowing through you."

You then suddenly got cut off by Gojo as you were irritated a bit. "Through controlling that energy isn't something you can learn overnight, so use this." Gojo gave him a sheathed blade to Yuji. You recognized it immediately, it was your student's weapon, Zenin Maki. "It's the cursed tool, Slaughter Demon. It's a weapon imbued with cursed energy. It'll work on curses too." 

Yuji smiled widely before he kept the blade inside the halt.

"Pathetic." Nobara mumbled, she wrapped the belt around her waist as she went ahead.

 "Oh, one more thing." Yuji turned around as Gojo warned him. "Don't let Sukuna out. If you use him, you'll get rid of all the curses nearby in a flash, but you'll also drag everyone around into it."

"Got it. I won't let Sukuna out." he confirmed. 

"But if you let him out, I can sense him with my power and I'll immediately come to aid you. I'll be sure to tame him down." You said, reassuring him.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-sensei. That's so relieved to hear."

"Hurry it up!" Nobara shouted, calling Yuji. 

"Yeah, yeah. Go on, now!" You watched them go inside the building and close the door. You, Gojo, and Megumi went to rest in front of the building, waiting for them to finish exorcising the curse. You sat beside Megumi on the platform while Gojo was sitting on the floor with his legs opened widely.

"I think I'll go too."

"You're still recovering. No mission for you today, Megumi." You said, turning to him. 

"But someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori, right?"

"That's true. But the one we're testing this time is Nobara." You turned to Gojo as he spoke out of the blue. "That Yuji guy, he's missing a few up here. These things that come after him, take the forms of bizarre-looking creatures. And he doesn't hesitate in killing them at all. And it's not like he's been familiar with curses for a long time, like you. This is a boy who used to live a normal high school life. Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers, even talented ones, give up in frustration because they can't conquer their fear or disgust. You've seen it before, haven't you?"

"So today you're gonna test how crazy Kugisaki gets, huh?" You concluded. 

Gojo made a finger gun gesture with his hands to you. "That's right! You're so smart!" Suddenly, he pulled you down and trapped you between his legs, hugging your waist clingy with his cheek rubbing the back of your head. Your expression was full of disgust with gritted teeth but you didn't try to pry off him and let him do what he wanted.

"But Kugisaki is experienced, right? Little late for that now, isn't it?" Gojo was so focused on clinging to you that he didn't listen to what Megumi asked. So you answered him instead. 

"Curses are born from human minds. Their strength and numbers grow in proportion to the population. Do you think Kugisaki understands... that compared to the countryside, curses in Tokyo are on a whole other level? And the level doesn't mean the amount of cursed energy they have. It's--"

"It's their cunning." You frowned frustratedly as Gojo decided to join the conversation by cutting you off. "Monsters that have intelligence often force cruel choices upon you. Where the weight of human lives hangs in the balance."