Chapter 3: Roppongi

Start from the beginning

"TOKYO! TOKYO! TOKYO! WE LOVE TOKYO!" Your lips lifted one side as you watched the kids except Megumi become astonished and clinging onto Gojo, especially Yuji who rubbed his cheek on Gojo's face.

"The Disneyland! I want to go to the Disneyland!"

"Idiot! The Disneyland's in Chiba! Hey, let's go to Chinatown!"

"Chinatown's in Yokohama!"

"Yokohama's part of Tokyo!"

"Don't you know that? Look at a map!"

"The hell?! Quit bullshitting!"

You knocked their heads with a karate chop lightly, they soon shut their mouth after. "Okay, that's enough. We're not here for a trip." They pouted as they rubbed their heads to soothe the pain.

"Aw, come on, (Y/N). Don't drop their excitement right that. I will now announce our destination." You watched Yuji and Nobara kneel before Gojo announced the place. "Roppongi!"

"Rop... pon... gi?!" Yuji and Nobara said together. You turned away from them as you couldn't see their reaction once they found out that it wasn't what they expected.

.

.

.

"There's a curse here." You said before you closed your mouth as Yuji and Nobara all whined with disappointment. In front of you, there was an abandoned building that has an aura of curses around it.

"YOU LIAR!"

"THIS ISN'T EVEN ROPPONGI!"

"YOU'RE TOYING WITH US COUNTRY FOLK!"

"Well, don't expect anything from him, kids." You said as Gojo pouted at you. 

"There's a big cemetery nearby. The double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse."

"So they really do pop up more often around graves?" Yuji asked. 

"This issue isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear." Megumi explained to him.

"Oh, it was the same for schools too, wasn't it?"

"Hold up. He didn't even know that yet?" Nobara asked with confusion. 

"To be honest..." You and Megumi told what happened to Nobara. 

"He swallowed a Special Grade cursed object?! Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way!" Nobara whined as she went beside you.

"What?!"

"I'm with her." You chuckled with your mouth covered as Megumi agreed with Nobara. 

"We wanna know what you guys are capable of. Just think of this as a field test. Nobara, Yuji. The two of you will go in and exorcise the curse inside that building."