Chapter 2: Principal Yaga

Start from the beginning

"Me, a target of the great Sukuna? What an honor." Gojo said impressively. Yuji rubbed his hand to soothe the pain before he asked you both about Sukuna.

"This guy's really that famous?"

You deformed the sphere as you lowered your hands down before you explained to him. "Ryomen Sukuna, with four arms and two faces, is a demon of legend. Truth is that he was a human who actually existed, but that was over a thousand years ago. In the golden age of jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. But there was only one person, (L/N) Sumiye, who could defeat him with her unlimited and powerful curse energy and dangerous techniques. But as he was crowned with the title of Sukuna, he traversed the ages after his death as a cursed object. We couldn't even destroy his remains. Without a doubt, he is the king of curses."

"Wait, you said (L/N) Sumiye?" Yuji repeated as he wondered about the last name.

"She was my ancestor." Your answer made Yuji completely shocked and amazed.

"WHAT?! YOUR ANCESTOR CAN DEFEAT HIM?!"

You slapped Yuji's head gently to shut him up. "Don't be so dramatic, Itadori."

"Then... who's stronger, you, her, or him?" Yuji asked as he rubbed his head where you hit. Gojo answered his question.

"Well, good question. If Sukuna regained all of his power, it might be a little draining for me."

"Would you lose?"

"We'd win." Gojo suddenly wrapped his right arm around your shoulders and pulled you to him, startling you a little. "Because we are the strongest!" You grinned slightly as you felt pleased by his comment but you pushed his arm away and flew ahead to land in front of the stairs. You three walked into the building where the principal, Masamichi Yaga was.

"You're late, Satoru, (Y/N). Eight minutes late."

His words made you furrow your brow. "What? I thought we arrived on time. Wait..." Your thought was cut off with realization as you turned to Gojo who sheepishly smiled and turned away. You grinned angrily as you got tricked by this jerk again.

"You and me... we will clear things later." You sent telepathy to him which sent him a little goosebump.

"Not late enough to get me angry, but I thought I told you to fix that habit of yours. And (Y/N), since you rarely come late, I'll let it pass."

"That old dude's making cute stuff!" Yuji thought as he watched Yaga sew the dolls.

"If it's not enough to get mad about, then please cut me some slack. You're just making dolls, anyway. Eight minutes is no big deal, right?"

"But you can't do it plenty of times. This is like a hundred times you're late!" You reminded him as he pouted at you. You exhaled as you told Yuji, introducing him to the principal. "That's Principal Yaga Masamichi."

"That's the kid?"

You nodded before you lightly hit Yuji's back to make him introduce himself. "Itadori Yuji! I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Nice to meet you!"

"Why are you here?"

"An interview."

"But why Jujutsu Tech?"

"To learn jujutsu?"

"I mean beyond that. What happens after you learn about curses and the way of exorcism?"

"Well, I mean... I'm gonna collect the fingers of Sukuna. Can't just leave them all out there."

"Why?" Yuji felt intimidated by his gaze. "People you don't even know are dying due to crimes, accidents, and diseases in the natural course of life."