Chapter 2: Principal Yaga

Start from the beginning

"Not at all. I still don't get why the heck I have to be executed." You turned to him as he mumbled. "But I can't just do nothing about the curse." His eyes landed on the portrait of his grandfather. "That last request of you is gonna be a pain in the ass. I'm gonna eat the rest of Sukuna. I don't care what happens next. I already know how I'm gonna go out."

"Well said! You're really growing on me, kid. Looks like hell's shaping up to be fun."

"Make sure you're packed by the end of the day." You said as you pressed the button on the door.

"We going somewhere?" Yuji said before he saw Megumi at the door.

"Tokyo."

"Fushiguro! You're looking good!"

"Can you not see these bandages?" Megumi said, pointing at the bandages on his face. "You're going to transfer to the same school for jujutsu where I go."

"Huh?"

"Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School." You said the full name before Gojo said next.

"By the way, you're one of the three first-years."

"Just three?!"

"Well, my students have four, but one of them went overseas now, so it's three." You said which also surprised Yuji.

.

.

.

"This is really deep in the mountains! Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts." You listened to him mumbling as you were levitating yourself to keep up with Yuji and Gojo. You only did this when no one except the sorcerers was around, you couldn't keep up with Gojo because of his long legs.

"Where's Fushiguro?" Yuji asked and you answered.

"He's fast asleep after receiving Jujutsu treatment."

"Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School. It's one of the only two educational facilities. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base even after graduation. It's a pillar of the community, not just for education, but for support and mediation in missions too." Gojo explained.

"Anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal." You said as you walked upstairs.

"The principal?"

"Screw it up and he'd reject your admission, so try to make a good first impression." You said, making Yuji surprised.

"Huh?! And what then? Immediate execution?!"

"What? So both of you are not the bosses?" You furrowed as the familiar voice came from Yuji, you turned to Yuji and saw the mouth on Yuji's cheek. "Any hierarchy other than strength is boring."

Yuji slapped his cheek to shut him up. "Sorry about that. He pops out sometimes."

"What an interesting body you have now." Gojo said with fingers on his chin. Sukuna's mouth then formed on the back of his hand instead.

"I owe you one, you know."

"Not again!"

"Once I make this brat's body my own, you both will be the first ones I kill!"

"Yuji, give me your hand." You said. Yuji reached out his left hand to you, and you then slapped his hand hard which could probably break his bone, making Yuji groan with tears forming in his eyes as he held his hand tightly in pain. "You think that you can do that? I may defeat you before you could have a chance." You threatened with the red sphere on your hand.