Is she going to laugh at me for that?

She is going to tell others about it, just so she could get me embarrassed and people would treat me differently.

"Jungwon, you okay?"
Hwayoung called out but, Jungwon could not hear her anymore.

The boiling anger inside of him was making him go more insane than ever.

It felt like his nerves were expanding so rapidly due to the huge amount of heat inside of him.

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out as he clenched tightly onto his fist.

She is going to hurt you, Yang Jungwon.

Don't trust her, you will regret it.

She will make you recall that so, she could threaten and hurt you, just like what he did.

She is going to hurt me.

"Yang Jungwon!"
Hwayoung called out when she noticed his clenched fist and his sudden behaviour change.

She nervously stood up and backed away, afraid that Jungwon might lose control of himself.

"Shit, he is experiencing an anger attack."
Hwayoung cursed internally as she tried to look for an exit — the door.

However, it was at the other corner of the room.

She will never be able to reach it safely.

"Yang Jungwon, please calm down! Take deep breaths!"
Hwayoung tried to ease his anger but, it was not going to work on that easily.

Hwayoung was not very well trained with such patients.

She had seen such patients before but, she was not the one who deals with them. It was always Yunhee on her rescue.

Now, she had no one to help her...

Whenever Hwayoung took a step back, Jungwon took a step closer to her.

"Jungwon, stop! STOP!"
Hwayoung's voice shook as she took another step back and Jungwon took a step closer to her again.

It then came to a dead end for Hwayoung when she knocked her back onto his cupboard.

She was quavering in fear while her breaths shortened and she looked around hastily for help.

"Please stop.."
Hwayoung cried out softly.

She was indeed frightened to see this side of Jungwon's. He looked deadly as hell when his eyes glared at hers.

That was also when Jungwon took his last step towards her.

His eyes had warped into a miserable black. His presence could kill anyone. His aura was deadly.

He balled his fingers to a fist with an even much tighter force than before and drove it towards Hwayoung.

"GET OUT!"

Jungwon's voice was so loud, so thunderous, that Hwayoung could not concentrate on what he said.

He just suddenly became a different person.

Before he was about to hit her, he noticed something...

A tear escaped from her eye.

His heart instantly softened and his fist slammed onto the cupboard behind her instead.

Hwayoung nervously opened her eyes that were already welled up with tears as Jungwon heard her cold and short breaths.

He did not want to hurt her at all.

The stars in her eyes prevented him from hurting her.

He just can't...

"Get out."
His voice softened and he pulled his fist away as the red thick liquid trickled down his white cupboard.

And, out of fright, Hwayoung quickly took her things and ran away as fast as she could.