chapter 19

DEZYRE

"Dezyre you are a fucking dumb ass! You know that?!" My dad yelled, tears were streaming down my face as i sat on the couch, both my mom and dad were screamng at me, i bet the whole neighborhood was listening.

"You giving this family a bad name by being a little whore!" my mom spat at me, i wipe my face and looked down.

"Now what the hell i told you bout that dumb ass Darious nigga you tell him he gone leave your ass we thought you was smarter than that...what kind of daughter are you huh? You go sleepng around and get pregnant now you sitting here thinking its gone be ok" My dad was still yelling and ranting at me while mother just gave me the worse looks ever, i never thought I'd hear this kinda shit coming from my own parents but i guess i was wrong. My dad stomped upstairs and came back down with a big suitcase and two duffel bags.

"You not staying here with that disgrace you caring pack your shit and leave" my dad snapped at me, i was shaking shit i didn't wanna move off this couch especially knowing  I'd have no where to go. 

"Unless she get an Abortion" my mother suggested, they both looked at me. But they had another thing coming if they'd ever think i was gonna abort my child, wanted or not I'd take care of my baby. I got up running up the stairs, i jumped into my bed and cried even more, I needed Darious...but my dad was right he'd want nothing to do with me being pregnant and would most likely deny it was even his. I held my stomach closely crying more before reaching over and calling Kemia but she didn't answer, i sighed sitting up wiping my face and sniffling, i might as well get packing now, i slung out the drawers making my clothes go everywhere, i opened the door to see the suitcase there, i was cleaning everything up as i went along,

I was almost done when my mom came in there. "You going to stay with your grandma hurry up so we can go" She walked out, i looked around my room, everything wss gone and emptied out, i was tired and my feet were kind of hurt but i could stand. I wonder if they told my grandma what had happened. I plopped down on the bed putting my head in my hands, this wasn't supposed to happen this way.

DARIOUS

I watched Jace and some other dude play around, they were wrestling or some shit. "Can y'all sit y'all asses down acting like damn kids!" i snapped, they both looked at me but i looked away. They continue playing around ignoring what i had said, i got up ushing Jace big ass down since he was close to me.

"What the fuck i tell yo big ass?!" i snapped at him, he looked pissed the fuck off now but this was my damn trap and they was all gone listen to me!

"Darious you better chill with your attitude" he said almost mumble.  He got up dusting his self off, i stared at him heated, he looked at me snatching his phone, i wanted to fucking push his ass right back down.

"Somebody ain't hitting it right" the guy said smiling at Jace, i pushed Jace ass right back on the floor but this time he got up swinging at me. 

We started throwing punches at each other until three other dudes came in and broke it up. "Lemme the fuck go I'm out!" Jace yelled snatching away from them, he snatched his phone off the table and walked out brushing past me. They all looked at me, i wiped the blood from my mouth and grabbed the blunt from behind my ear, shit it had managed to stay there the whole time, i lit it sitting back in my chair, i took one puff laying back closing my eyes. Fuck this i ain't need him or Dezyre, they both wanted to walk out my life shit fuck that!

I felt somebody sit on my lap, i knew it was a girl of course.

"Hey Darious" she said rubbing my chest, i opened my eyes to see.....