Paintbrush x Lightbulb

Author note: This is gonna be a bit of a long oneshot😅

Plot: Lightbulb visits Paintbrush at they're hotel room to confess her feelings. This one shot is placed after episode 12, when paintbrush was eliminated.

Lightbulb's POV
It was only a day after Paintbrush's elimination, and I already missed them so much. I felt so alone, Painty was always there for me. Even with their temper issues, they always had a heart for me. I had feelings for Painty, but just never knew how to tell them. Today is the day that I finally told Painty how I truely felt... or at least I tried.

I walked to OJ's Hotel, it was out of the perimeter of the show, but I didn't care. I fiddled with my fingers on the way there, until I finally reached the front door. I took a deep breath in, and knocked on the door. I suddenly saw the door open and I saw OJ there. "Oh, hello Lightbulb! Do you need something?" OJ greeted. I started getting a bit nervous. "I-I-Is paintbrush here?" I managed to get out. "Oh yeah! They're upstairs in room 5!" OJ said, then pointed to the stairs. I thanked him and walked inside.

I motioned myself up the stairs and walked down the hall until I reached paintbrush's door. I stood in front of Painty's door and was trying to prepare in my head of what to say, until I saw the door start to open. I started to panic because I didn't know what to say. The door opened fully and I saw Painty standing in the door. I looked up at them (Cuz they're kinda tall thoo😭) and nervously smiled. Paintbrush was really happy to see me, and kneeled down and hugged me. My face turned red as I hugged them back.

Paintbrush pulled away from the hug and invited me into their room, which I accepted. I walked into the room and paintbrush sat on their bed, then patted the empty space next to them, inviting me to sit next to them. My face turned a bit red, but I quickly snapped out of it and sat next to Painty. "Soooo.. Hows Inanimate Insanity?" Painty asked, as they then leaned closer towards me, making my face turn more red. "I-It's g-good!" I stuttered, trying to play it cool.

Paintbrush giggles. "Since when have you ever stuttered that much?" Painty teased. I got a bit flustered and looked away, trying to hide how red my face was. Paintbrush blushed a bit as well. It got silent for a bit. "Y-Y'know.. I kinda.. really missed you..." Painty trailed off, looking at the ground while blushing. I then looked at Painty with needy eyes, and smiled slightly. I then took Painty's hand and smiled big at them, causing their face to turn red. I giggled, until Painty suddenly took my other hand and leaned closer towards me until our lips were nearly touching. Painty was looking deep into my eyes and I had on a nervous face expression, which Painty tended to notice.

They put their hand on my cheek and whispered "There's no need to be nervous" which made my face turn red. Painty then quickly made a move and kissed me right there. I was stunned but after a bit, I started to really enjoy it. Painty then pulled away and I sat there with a thought going through my head. "What the heck just happened?" Painty then took my hand and they walked me outside to my house. We then got to my house and it was time for paintbrush to go, even though I really wanted them to stay. Painty kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tight, and I hugged back. Painty said their goodbye and I say goodbye back. Painty started walking back to the hotel as I was waving goodbye. I then walked into my house and did a bit of a celebration dance about what just happened. 😅

Author AAAAAAA 725 WORDS! I Know this one may be a bit too long to be a oneshot, but I just really wanted to write this😅Thank you for reading this and I hope to see you in the next oneshot! And just a reminder, I'm doing recommendations in the comments!! Ly!💕💕