Chapter 7

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine and the pic above is a screenshot from amazon.
The item is available there for those interested in getting it. XDD
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Ash, May and Max travelled through the Hoenn region taking part in gym challenges, frontier battles and contests while also training together. During their travels, they had run into Team Aqua and Team Magma more than once. It had grated on Ash's nerves a lot that he actually called Jessie, James and Meowth to help him. The three had been surprised at the call coming from Hoenn but did not complain. Kanto and Jhoto was starting to get boring without their favorite twerp and they applied for transfer to Hoenn. Giovanni was truly surprised by their request when he got it on his desk and called them.

Giovanni, "What is the real reason? You three are my best subordinates and are more successful than others."

Archer, Giovanni's right hand spoke, "Correct, your idea of finding trainers that are abusive and taking their Pokemon legally is very effective."

James preened, "Thank you, boss."

Jessie stood proud, "We just got intel about the two teams there from one of our contacts."

Giovanni's eyes sharpened, "You have a contact there? Since when?"

Meowth, "Sory, we didn't tel ya bfore boss. He's new at da job."

Archer frowned, "And yet you sent him to a different region?"

James, "No one knows about him being our informant. In fact most think he is a beginner trainer."

Giovanni raised an eyebrow, "I see, and he can be trusted?"

James nodded, "He has been informing us on the on goings as well as sent us a recording of the Indigo League winner and Orange League Champion battling Team Aqua."

Jessie grinned, "You won't have to worry about him putting his nose is your business boss. According to our informant he is there to take part in the League and Battle Frontier."

Archer's grip tightened, "He has been invited to the Battle Frontier."

Meowth nodded, "Our informnt saw it wit hs own two eyes, sir."

Giovanni looked at the file he had on a certain raven haired trainer, "I see. Very well, permission granted."

James, "Thank you boss!"

Jessie, "We won't let you down!"

Meowth, "We'll kip n eye out fr Pokemon we c'n add ta our rosters."

Giovanni waved them away and the three left after saluting, "They have grown up."

Archer, "Boss?"

Giovanni, "Nothing. Procure a team and train them to either receive new Pokemon from Hoenn or to dispatch to Hoenn, should the need rises."

Archer, "You are letting them go, just like that?"

Giovanni, "I'm not a fool, Archer. I know very well how much some of my subordinates almost messed up to the point, our bases across Kanto and Jhoto were almost caught."

Archer, "Boss, you really suspect that the Champion is the one informing them or they are the ones informing the Champion."

Giovanni, "It is a risky relationship they created with that child. But I'm willing to ignore it, considering the results."

Archer frowned, "You are hoping he will succeed in destroying Team Aqua and Magma?"

Giovanni gave a smirk, "Yes, indeed. Like my late Mother, always advised me before she passed away. Why make a powerful enemy when you can gain better benefits from an understanding with your enemy? An enemy you can keep an eye on will never let you down."