𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Bắt đầu từ đầu

But, one day when he's eighteen. His parents got into fight and day by day their relationship getting worse and that make his mental health worsen even more. He decided to run when he's twenty three years old.

And that how he met Jungkook.

He never felt butterfly in his stomach but the first glance over the boy make his heart flutter and not only that. Since then, Jungkook became his obsession or addicted to him. He's his only.

He love how Jungkook make his heart beating and he never had intercourse with anyone and he's glad that Jungkook is his first. He don't know much about sex and he surely make Jungkook bleeding.

He love to see blood coming out from people's skin just like he's doing to Haneul's neck right now. Slicing it so deep that almost seperate his head between his body.

He let out deep chuckle seeing the victim dying underneath him with a wide eyes and mouth agape open from screaming in agony. Taehyung carve the skin on Haneul's cheeks with the knife he always do from the past and it say :

' He's mine only '

Taehyung drag the corpse by leg and keep it in the unused warehouse just like the other victim. With that, he walk away from there just like there nothing happened before without care.

He went back to his baby house with smile curve his lips thinking that no one gonna take his baby away from him again.

" No one will take my baby " He smile while cleaning blood from his body and keep the shirt that has blood stained in cabinet as ' medal ' for killing another victim.

Taehyung walk in Jungkook's bedroom only to see Jungkook already sit up on his bed with scrunch face slightly he's in pain. He smirk seeing the wrecked bunny who held his head and bubbly butt.

" What happened Koo? " He fake concerned slowly sat next to the bunny boy who still blur what just happened and hold his small hands in his large one.

Jungkook look at the older with his doe eyes, blinking it multiple time before spoke up.

" What happened? Why my bumbum hurt? " He pout but blush pink appear his cheeks when he thought that he gave his virginity to his crush since he couldn't remember last night.

" Did I give my virginity to Haneul hyung? " He whisper to himself with deep crimson red color his cheeks and of course Taehyung heard that.

Jungkook wince in pain when he felt Taehyung's hands squeeze his small hands hard and he look at the older only to see a dark brown sharp orbs looking at him with jealousy?

He gulp down his saliva when Taehyung push him on the bed making him squeak in surprised and he began to panic when he felt the bed sinking signing Taehyung climbing ontop of him, pinning his small wrist beside his head.

" Hyung? " Jungkook whisper feeling heartbeat increase as Taehyung's face was just few inch of his face.

Suddenly, Taehyung just let go of him without saying anything and go outside with jaw clenched. Jungkook was still clueless what just happened and tried to sit back but wince again when he felt slight sharp pain in his bumbum.

He blush again as he thought that Haneul is the one who take his virginity but frown when he remember about Taehyung.

Sometimes, he just don't understand him. He felt something off about him and he have a small urge to find out about the older.

" Should I go to TaeTae's room? " He question himself biting his bottom lips in nervous.

" He's not home " He continue again and a bit hesitate to decide to go or not.

He slowly get up from his bed and limping out from his room to Taehyung's room. How suprised he is and almost scream when he saw so much blood spilling on the floor and there a leg under the bed.

How can he never realized and see this? He about to run when-

" What are you doing? "

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

1115 words

Oh welp-

One or two more chap 🌚