Chapter 3

Tommy stood at the gates of the kingdom, staring at the giant land filled by beautiful houses of various colors and sizes. "Welcome to Skyfall Kingdom," Philza introduced his kingdom.

Tommy noticed the many bird statues stationed over some buildings

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tommy noticed the many bird statues stationed over some buildings. "Why are there so many bird statues?" He asked.

"These birds are said to be guardians of this Kingdom," Wilbur explained to Tommy. "Legend says that only the King of the Skyfall Kingdom can call onto these creatures for help when the Kingdom is in great danger."

"The owls are the birds of message and communication," Technoblade added, looking at the giant owl over the royal library by the palace. "Crows are birds of revenge, and sparrows are the watchers for the gods, as is said in the legends." Technoblade looked at Tommy. "I can tell you the legends if you want."

Tommy smiled at Technoblade. "Please!" He exclaimed happily, very much interested in these legends.

"Let's go," Phil held out his hand towards Tommy.

The boy looked at Phil's hand, hesitating to take it. He considered the chances that this old man was going to pretend to be kind then set him up in a trap later. However, the memory of yesterday surfaced in Tommy's mind, and he felt that Philza should be trusted again. Tommy took Phil's hand, and Phil smiled at the boy before leading him forward.

They weaved through crowds, following a certain road that lead to the kingdom. They stopped at a couple stalls to show Tommy some new things and get him to try new foods. When he tried spicy beef, Tommy almost cried, so Phil bought the poor boy some milk to calm him down.

They came upon a beautiful-looking bakery, and Phil opened the door for Tommy. "Go on," Wilbur encouraged when Tommy paused to look back at him hesitantly.

Tommy looked at Phil before walking through the door cautiously. They entered a room with tables and shelves filled with baked goods. Tommy looked around in wonder, his eyes wide as he looked at the delicacies displayed everywhere.

"Hi!" A pink-haired girl walked towards them with a pleasant smile. "What brings you guys to my bakery?"

"Niki, meet Tommy!" Wilbur introduced the blond boy with a large enthusiasm.

Tommy looked up at the girl and immediately felt self-aware and self-conscious. This was another stranger he didn't know, and only strangers made him feel uneasy. He didn't know why he was so u easy and cautious around people, he didn't remember much people doing bad things to him. Tommy smiled hesitantly. He didn't fear humans much, he didn't know where this fear stemmed from, but it had been there for as long as he could remember.

"Hi Tommy!" Niki greeted, tilting her head as she smiled at the younger boy. "I see you've been dragged along by Wilbur."

Philza chuckled. "Tommy, what do you want?" He asked, gesturing at the baked goods around them. "I can buy them for you."