Chapter 2

"Dad, can we visit Tommy today?" Philza's second child, Wilbur, asked when they were eating together at the dinner table.

Curious

Find him

Curious

Little boy

The pink-haired man sitting beside the brunet raised his eyes to meet with Phil's. His name was Technoblade, and he was Philza's eldest and adopted son. "I don't know, Wilbur," Philza replied. "He doesn't have a home, and he has a shelter. He might not be there when we visit him."

"Oh, okay," Wilbur deflated and pouted as he poked at his breakfast.

One of us

Child

Find him

Missing

Missing

Technoblade placed down the fork and rubbed a finger at his temple, frowning slightly. "Techno, you okay?" Phil asked.

"I'm okay," Technoblade replied, going back to eating.

"What did he look like?" Wilbur questioned, glancing at Techno before looking back at their father.

"He's tall, like you," Philza replied, tilting his head. "He's blond, like me, and blue-eyed." Phil smiled. "He quoted something that I haven't heard in a long time."

Apples

Little boy

Baby

Tommy

Find him

Find him

"What was it?" Wilbur asked, looking very curious.

"He said I had the temperament of a King," Phil replied. "When I offered him the golden apples and watched the sunset with him, he told me, 'You have served me with kindness, honesty, grace, strength, and generosity without wearing a crown.'"

Apples

Apples

Find him

"I'd like to meet him," Technoblade said, putting down his utensils as he looked at Philza and folded his fingers together.

Phil looked at him in surprise. "Are you sure?" He asked.

Technoblade nodded. "And maybe we should bring more food," he added.

♡♡♡

They arrived at the village that Philza visited before by horse. Wilbur and Technoblade wore iron armor and were both dressed like adventurers while Philza dressed himself like a farmer to not look like royalty. They succeeded in not looking like royalty, but they still looked regal after. They got off of their horses and began to walk down the market, looking around at the market stalls, until they got to the other side of the village at the stall for golden fruits and vegetables.

Wilbur and Technoblade looked around with mild curiosity as they looked for a certain blond boy while Phil looked at a specific tree in the distance on the opposite side of the village from the way they came in. The tree just stood there lonely until Philza noticed a figure in the distance walking towards it.

"I think he's here," Phil said, pointing at the tree.

♧♧♧