Four

It's about seven when we finish setting up, Jack said that we are going to have a house hotbox, I mean yeah, I love marijuana, but when i started getting older i had to stop, you can't show up at a law firm high. Jack never grows up though, he's still the same immature ass that he was in high school, the one who laughed when someone talked about breasts or drugs, which is exactly why I have no clue why these girls go for him.

As I start to stop thinking so much, people begin to arrive at the house. Surprisingly, Lily comes with her sorority, which I would not expect because she knows that Jack is here, she hates Jack. But since she is here, she looks so fucking beautiful, as beautiful as she was in highschool.

Her brown hair is down in curls, she has a tight black dress on that goes to right to her mid thigh that shows her curves perfectly. Man, the things I would do to her if I had the chance to. Just the way she smiles and greets everyone, the way she acts like she's so innocent, but everyone here knows she's not, it's s all sexy to me.

I walk over to her with a smile, once she sees me her face lightens up. I lean in for a hug. "Happy Birthday." She whispers in my ear, then kisses my cheek. Making my smile become even brighter.

"Thanks." I reply. "We haven't talked in forever." I say, gently scratching my head, a smile still painted on my lips.

"Yeah, how have you been?" She asks, bringing the red solo cup to her lips.

"I could be better, I missed you." I reply, I grab her hand and intertwine my fingers big fingers with her small ones. My heart begins to race as she steps in closer, staring into my eyes and biting her lip. She is so perfect, it hurts.

"I missed you too." She replies. The music begins to boom throughout my ears, the smell of pot travels through my nose and the people around me.

"Then why didn't you ever answer my calls?" I ask.

"I-I was busy, you know I care about you, babe." She replies. I know she's lying, but I mean the way she looks at me, and the way she calls me babe, makes me forgive her. "I got you something." She whispers.

"What?" I ask.

"I'll give it to you later." She says, putting her hand on my chest. "I'm going to make you feel so good." She whispers, making me smile idiotically. I rest my hands on her waist.

"Can't wait." I whisper, then it happens.

She kisses me.

Her lips connect with mine, my arms around her waist and hers on my chest. When she pulls away all she has to say is, "Me too." Then she walks away, pride in her shoulders and purposely swaying her ass so I can see.

I let out a sigh of relief, thank god I didn't get a boner.

I begin to walk more through the house, getting birthday wishes by about everyone, the I see something strange

Three older guys are hitting on Kennedy, their hands are all over her, at first I thought she liked it, she liked the attention Jack was giving her so why wouldn't she like that? But then I saw that she had tears in her eyes, one of the guys hands were everywhere, and by everywhere I mean everywhere.

I quickly become alarmed of the situation and begin to push through bodies, I stand tall above them so its a little easier but still not as fast as I expected to go, "P-Please stop." I hear her say as I begin to get closer to them, I see his hand go into her shirt, his lips try to connect with hers.

I pull one of the guys off of her, then grab her and bring her into my arms. She closes her eyes and rests her head on my chest as my hands tightly hold her.

The guy that I grabbed pulls me away from her. "What the fuck, man?" He yells. "We were in the middle of something."

"You don't treat a girl like that!" I yell back.

"Really, who are you to tell me what I can and can't do, huh?" He asks.

This is my fucking house, its my fucking birthday, I have every right to tell these guys what they can and cant do, why are they even here? I don't know who they are.

"I'm her boyfriend." I say quickly, not thinking about what I just said. I was supposed to say that I own this house, what the fuck am I thinking. I give myself a mental face palm, realizing that now these guys think I'm dating some prostitute I met this morning.

I grab her again, her face tucks into my chest as I hold her tighter. She's shaking, why is she shaking? Doesn't she go through this on a daily basis or something? I feel bad, so bad. I brought her here and now she's crying, god this was such a bad idea.

"Shh, it's going to be alright, I'm here, you're okay." I whisper. "I'm also the owner of this house, so please fuck off or I'll beat the shit out of you.." I say to them, which was originally what I was supposed to say to begin with, they look at each other then quickly run off, making me chuckle.

"T-Thanks." She says, wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Come on, don't cry, you'll be alright." I say, completely lost onto what's happening and running my fingers down her cheek, noticing how beautiful she really is.

Damn it Shawn, snap out of it.

I always do this, I always start to notice how beautiful a girl is, point out all her perfections, like her hair, her long beautiful hair. Her bruised face, although it is bruised, she's so beautiful, like a lost puppy. And her body, man the body of an angel, a body that God gave to someone lucky. Her eyes, they're so hurt, yet so perfect.

I'm doing it again, fuck.

I can't do this with her, we barely know each other and she's sixteen.

As she cries into my arms harder, the room begins to lessen, and it feels like her and I are left alone, it feels like time is moving in slow motion, her hands wrap around my waist, I rest my head on her shoulder.

I want her.

No I don't.

Yes I do.

You just met her today, Shawn.

Quick fuck?

You do this all the time Shawn, you hopelessly want girls, girls you can never get, she's out of the picture, by tomorrow she'll be gone and you'll never see her again. You'll never ever get her.

And why will I 'never ever get her'?

Because, she's a prostitute.

--

HEY EVERYONE DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOO

BTW IN THE LAST PART SHAWN IS TALKING TO HIMSELF OK

I LIKE THIS BOOK ITS PRETTY COOL, OPINIONS?

let's do something cool: Comment your opinions-

Pants or skirts?

Jack or Jack?

Summer or Winter?

Spring or Fall?

What grade are you in?

5sos or 1D?

Candy or Nachos?