𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20

Start from the beginning

He smirked but then his face changed for a split second, he is strong as fuck! Stronger than Sammy...

The door opened as she came back, looking at both of us before sitting back down. "Now? Where were we? Oh yeah, so what's the next thing we need to talk about?" I shrugged my eyes narrowed onto the bed.

Bexey notices as she grew suspicious. "Kai? Something you need to discuss?" Ah, shit...I gulped.

"No. Not at all. You know what I think that's all we needed to discuss. Nothing more" I stared at Anthony who shook his head looking like he was whispering something under his breath.

Bexey clapped her hands excitedly. Looks like she's glad that we are on 'good' terms now. "I'm so glad that you two are going to be friends! It's gonna be great. We as a trio and Ant can't be homophobic because then that just ruins everything! Just don't listen to your parents. You don't anyway! So why listen to them on a horrible message?!" I bit my nail in nervousness, I am not excited about my new 'friendship' with Ant.

"You're right Bex. I won't be any more I promise. I and Kai are gonna have a good friendship aren't we?" I already hate this! I have no choice. I'm just gonna have to deal with it...like always.

"Yes of course we are. I and Anthony compromised. I think you guys should go now your parents would want you back wouldn't they?"

"Eh, I texted my mum and dad earlier that I would be home soon. Bex?" Anthony looked at her.

"Yeah, I did while I was on the toilet. It's normal don't ask"

Bexey hugged me as Anthony grabbed his shoes; putting them against the wall. "I'm going to stay with Kai for a bit. You don't have to supervise us 24/7 Bex. I won't do anything"

"Ok but if I even sense something has happened. Your ass is mine Ant" He crossed his heart as they bro fists as she waved goodbye and left.
—-

[Anthony's Pov]

I decided to let go of Kai's neck. Instead of fighting with him. Why not just manipulate him into being my friend? Then, I can easily break his system down; make him feel worse than he is. I can find out his weaknesses, his strengths and his personality. Perfect.

I grab out my phone texting my parents I'll be a bit home later than expected but in time for tea.

"Listen, Kai, I wanna start fresh. When we first met we didn't get on the right foot. I've realised my behaviour hasn't been good towards you and that I've mistreated you just because of your sexuality. My parents taught me it's wrong; people like that I shouldn't be friends with. What do you say?" He should accept this seems like the type.

Kai looked at me as he breathed smiling. "I think that's nice...I would love that Anthony. As long as you don't grab my neck like that again. That would be appreciated" No that would just drive you away.

"Hey of course not. I'm going to treat you equal from now on. You're different from other people. Not stuck up rich or a bully. You just seem like yourself. I hope that's what I'm going to get to know anyway"

"As long as I get to know yourself as well! Pinky promise?" He sticks out his pinky as I put mine on his agreeing.

"Yeah yeah I will. I like to be myself around people. I hate to put a fake personality on myself" Not when I want what I want.

Kai leaned back onto his pillow as he fell onto it. He opened his draw grabbing some earphones as he sat back up plugging the earphones into the pot. "Would you like to listen to some music with me? Talk about some stuff and do whatever shit? It's fine if you don't want to"

This will help to bond. I hope he doesn't listen to soft shit. I could not deal with that. I grab the left side of the earphone put it in my ear lay down a few inches away from Kai as he opens his playlist shuffling it.

"Wait a second...you don't listen to soft shit? This is mother mother no fucking way! Do you like mother mother?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!"

Kai chuckled as he hands me his phone as I scrolled through his playlists. I like most of these artists! What the fuck?!

"No. Are you surprised, Anthony? I'm not a gay soft gay shit who listens to like soft shit to answer your question. It seems we like the same artists by analysing your expression"

I couldn't speak. He's left me speechless. I wasn't expecting to find out somebody soft like Kai likes most of my music taste. "Yes I am shocked but we have something in common. We both like the artists you have on your playlist. Most of them"

"Maybe we have more in common. You doubted me, Anthony. Should give me a chance for the first time to get to know myself. Bet you regret that now. That's a joke by the way but seriously we might! What do you think?"

The song carried on as I drift off for a couple of seconds thinking about it. It's marvellous for the plan. This will be easier than I thought.

"Yeah maybe. It's too early to tell. I'll text Bexey that I and you are-" I stopped as he shushed me.

"Bexey may or may not have given me her number. Please don't kill us" I turn towards his face bopping his nose and moving a bit closer.

"No, it's fine. I'm not angry. I would have been but not now. You can text her if you want to that we are good"
——-

[Kai's Pov]

My mind has so many questions. What the hell is going on? One minute I go from fighting to the popular kid in school to being like best friends? I'm not complaining I'd rather have friends than enemies.

I take out my phone messaging Bexey. I need to tell her.

Kai: 'Hey Bex! So, I and Anthony are cool and turns out we have something in common! We both listen to mostly the same music! Also, he's starting to be nice to me now; we have a fresh start. This feels weird is this normally what he is like?'

Bexey: 'that is weird but I don't know. we don't have any friends really apart from 'Amber'. she isn't a friend though. hate her little cheat. she's only a 'friend' because Anthony still is with her.'

Kai: 'I hate her too. I'll see you, tmr Bex!'

Bexey: 'syt'

"How did she react?" Anthony asked as I stared at the ceiling.

"Good. She finds it strange but she's happy that we are alright"

"That's great! Listen I'll be off soon. Can we exchange numbers?"

"Yes of course!"

Now we have each other's numbers? I don't know if this is a good day or not but I'll take it.