Part 4 The Relative's room

• Dedicated to Thomas 'Killjoy' Wheeldon

***I was a little stuck on where to go next, but then Tammy wammy to the recuse she gave me an idea and that got the old cogs turning, so here goes.***

This dedication has to go to Thomas 'Killjoy' Wheeldon who unlike me will be a famous author one day and I have a feeling that day is getting closer and closer!

**** Edited 20/08/17********

Claire's POV

"Luke, Luke. where are you?" I walked around the house, but it was empty. Well empty of people, but not furniture, but whose furniture is it? Cos it sure as hell wasn't mine! "Luke!" I shouted "Luke where are you?" what's going on? I opened the front door and stepped outside, it was middle of the summer. The heat of the sun shining down on me, I screwed up my eyes untiI I could see, until my eyes adjusted. I looked around trying to take in the surrounding, it was Beech Way, but not as I knew it. Our front garden was neat and tidy. The door had shiny new blue paint on it, but where our car. I ran into the street, where the hell is everyone? I looked around up and down the little cul-de-sac, the cars that where parked where old, but looked like new. My breathing was starting to get faster, I screamed at the top of my voice, and fell to my knees sobbing, where is everyone? Why hasn't anyone heard my scream? And where oh where is Luke, how I need him now!

I stood up and walked back in to the house, but wait it had changed. The carpet looked older, things had been moved, how could this be, I had just left it. What the hell is going on, I am so scared "Luke...Luke!" I screamed his name again and again, but nothing. I grabbed my hair screaming. I started to turn around and round trying to work out what's going on. My phone yeah, I will call Luke on my phone I searched my pockets, it wasn't there!

Something moved in the corner of my eye, upstairs. "Hello who's up there". I heard movement and laughter, but it was a child's laughter. I slowly walked upstairs and then stood at the top of the stairs there was a young boy no older then two, he pointed and laughed at me. I froze looking at him, who was he, was his my son. Had I forgotten I had a son. I looked down at my stomach it was flat, but then I felt something running down my leg, I slowly placed my hand up my skirt, what skirt I never wear a skirt? My hand felt something wet and sticky, I slowly move me hand back out of my skirt and looked at it, oh god I was bleeding, I looked down and I could see the blood seeping through my clothes. I looked up to see the little boy still pointing and laughing at me, and then wait in his hand, he was holding my phone, he had my phone in his hand. "hey lil one can I have that phone please" I reached my hand out and started to climb up the stairs.

He stood the looking and laughing at me until I was just in each and then ran, "no no wait please wait, I wont hurt, please lil boy come back" I had to try and hold back the tears. I managed to get to my feet and walk up the stairs. I looked around for him, who was he and where has he gone. I made it to the top of the stairs, one thing looked the same, that damn wardrobe was still there.

"hello lil one where are you" I walked along the landing, but I could feel the blood running down my legs I need help and fast. I went into our bedroom and heard running foot steps behind me, I turned just in time to see something run behind me towards the nursery. I staged in to the nursery. I was starting to feel weak from all the blood lost.

I made it in to the nursery and look around, it was all decorated as a little boys room, but very old fashioned there was a little wooden rocking horse and tin toy soldiers, it was decorated basically, but nice, an embroidered alphabet picture hung on the wall, when I noticed it was dusty, cobwebs hung from the ceiling. This room hadn't been used for years. I sat down on the bed, weak, scared and frightened. I was bleeding heavily now, if I didn't get help soon I would pass out or even die. I heard laugher again and looked up to see the little boy stood there pointing laughing at me. "Please, please help me, I need that phone in your hand." I reached for it and fell off the bed. The little boy ran out of the room. I stumbled to my feet and chased after him, I ran on to the landing and there his was laughing stood by the wardrobe. I went to make my way towards him and he stepped inside it and closed the door, finally I had him. There was no escape now. I opened the door slowly, so he couldn't run out and get away again, I looked in as I did, it was empty, no no no that's impossible, how can it be empty. I throw the doors open and run my hands over the empty shell of the wardrobe, looking all around, bang on the sides and back trying to find a trap door, but nothing how could a child disappear like that, and where's my Luke. I started to feel sleepy, no no I must stay awake I can't sleep, I will die if I don't get help. My eyes grow heavy the world around me started to spin and then I.