Part 3 The Hospital

***part 3, we have another chapter ppl please comment vote and fan : )***

Dedicated to Tammy Wammy, my first friend to fan me thank you Tammy : )

****Editted 18/08/2017****

Claire's POV

I sat on the sofa waiting for Luke to unload the car. I was glad to sit on a comfy sofa, but I can't fully rest, not until the we had move the wardrobe. Luke came in with the last bags from the car, his looked tired and I felt bad asking him to carry on working, but I don't want that thing in my house any longer than it needed to be.

Luke sat heavy on the sofa and let out a sigh, I look at him, should I leave it? No I just can't. Ohh here goes.

"And what do you think your doing Mr? come on you promised we have a wardrobe to move" I hated nagging him, but its just under my skin.

"Oh yeah" Luke gave a depleted sigh. Oh he really didn't want to do this.

"Don't start sighing you promised" Oh god am such a bad wife!

" I know I did, I just don't understand what the rush is that all." I don't think anyone other than me would, in fact even I don't know what the rush is.

"I told you I don't like it and you where all up for it this morning"

"I know I was, you know what am like when I get tired, come on then let get the wardrobe out of here"  

Yes finally, finally that thing will be out of my house and out of my life, I almost skipped upstairs behind Luke, he had such a determined look on his face, I knew he wanted to get it over and done with as soon as possible. He placed he hands on the handles and pulled them to open the doors, but they didn't open, he tried again. At first I thought he was just messing, like they are only wardrobe doors after all, they can't be that hard to open.

He paused and looked at me questioningly, like I had set this all up as a joke.

"Claire have you lock the doors?"

"What? Why would I? How would I? There's no key?" what's going on why cant he open the doors?

"They wont open?"

Luke started pulling and shaking the wardrobe, the whole thing shook, I thought he was going to pull it on top of him, he was getting redder and redder in his face, but still the damn doors wouldn't open. It was like it was tormenting me. Luke said he was going to get a screwdriver to open it. I walked up to the wardrobe, kick it and looked right at it, "right you I am telling you now you are going like it or not" I kicked it again, whoa wait a minute I just threatened a wardrobe, piece of wood, dear god what's happening to me! I am going insane for Christ's sake. Luke came back up the stairs and I tried to compose myself.

I watch him, as he had more determination then before. He took the hammer and screwdriver, and placed it on the wardrobe and then asked me to step back. Oh my man really wasn't going to hold anything back. I step out of the way as he swung the hammer after a couple of hits, the screwdriver was well jammed into the crack between the doors. I stepped to the side to watch him work, he forced the doors open with such power. I heard a crack, and then oh dear god then I felt pain, oh god that hurts, so much so I staggered backward, I could hear Luke shouting and then, there was no floor under my feet, I was falling and then it all went black.

#beep #beep# beep #beep

What was that noise where I am? I laid there still, listening to the sounds around me, everything was so unfamiliar, beeps and people talking, lots of people talking, I could hear the concern on their voices, and then! Then I heard a voice I recognised, Luke my Luke was there, I tried to open my mouth, to move my hand to find him, but I can't move, my eyes there still closed and I felt sleepy, but I need to find Luke, Luke where are you?