With Child

*** Hey guys this is my first attempt at writing a story , so please be gentle with me, I haven't proof read this, and I do have dyslexia, so sorry for spelling mistakes. I started writing this story two years ago and then got writes block so deleted it (which was a mistake!) so I had to start from scratch. I have classed this as PG as its may get a little scary and there maybe some bad language, but am not sure yet as I don't know how its going to develop, I have a general idea where I want the story to go, but not sure how it will end, so hopefully you will enjoy reading it I am kinda bobbing my pants uploading it :) ***

*****Editored 18/08/2017 I ahve been away for a while, I am back now and edited the first *****chapter. Hopefully it will read better.
*****

Dedicated to : musically  her stories are amazing and I wanted to repay her by dedicating the chapter to her :)  

          ***********************************************************************************

It was a lovely warm autumn morning, the sky was clear and the sun was shining down. We was in the mists of an Indian summer, but signs of autumn where starting to show. The leafs where changing and starting to fall from the trees. One of the leafs danced down the quiet cul-de-sac of Beech Close. A cat laying on the roof of a parked car lazily lifted its head to see what was making the noise and then jump as it saw the postman entering the cul-de-sac. It scowled at being disturb and settled back down.

The postman made his way happily down the street, whistling as he went. Delivering mail to number 1 and then 2 and 3. As this cul-de-sac was like the shape of a key hole the houses went up in ones as there were only 14 houses, in the street. As he went about is work he casually worked pasted number 6 without a slight glance. Number 6 has been empty for as long as he can remember. The garden was over grown and the paint was peeling off the window frames. This house has been unloved for so long. He used to stand and stare at the house and wonder why no-one had moved in, it was a nice area and all the other houses where all well kept. He did notice that a few months ago a sign went up in the garden, saying for Auction and at the time he did think why they hadn't tried to sell it first? And considered going to the Auctioneer's and seeing how much the house was being sold for but never got round to it. He delivered the last mail at number 14 and made his way out of the cul-de-sac and the all went quiet.

Half an hour pasted and once again the cat was disturb, but this time it was a small car with a young couple in it, they pulled up outside number 6, they got out of the car excitedly, the young lady stood on the curb and stared at the house and the young man skipped round to join her, lovingly wrapping his arm around her waist.  He leaned into her and kissed her cheek "welcome home Mrs Harris and bump" said Luke as he hand slid over Claire's pregnant tummy, "welcome home too you  Mr Harris" said Clair. They stood and stared at the house for a moment until Luke stepped forward and pushed the gate opened, it dragged through the over grown bushes as he pushed it open until finally he stepped though Claire was closely behind, they hopped over the weeds on the path up to the blue 1930's front door the paint was flicking off showing the many other colours it had been painted. Luke took out the key from his jean pocket, place it in the lock and turned the key and with a gentle push the door rattled open revealing the hall and staircase on the right hand side of it, the living/dinning room door was on the left and the kitchen door was straight ahead.

Luke and Claire walked into their new home, there were talking about Luke carrying Clair over the threshold, but due to her condition, that being she was 5 months pregnant. They didn't think it was wise. As they walked along the hallway and into the living room, their footsteps echoing on the bare wooden floor, they walked into the centre of the room and Luke hugged Claire from behind resting his chin on her shoulder and they both seemed lost in thought, as the sun light shone through the windows. Claire stared at the dust in the sun light dancing and floating around like golden glitter. "penny for your thoughts" Luke said breaking the silence "I was just thinking how happy we are going to be here" Luke gentle kissed Claire's face "we are aren't we, but there's a lot of work to do to make this our home" said Luke, then Luke's phone rang "hello? Yes this is Mr Harris, oh that great yeah we are there now, we have just arrived and the removal guys are due at 2:30, so it will be tight but we would love to get the carpet fitted before they get here, in 15mins that would be great, I would say I would put the kettle on, but its not arrived yet" and with a laugh Luke hung up the phone, " carpet fitters" he said to Claire and she nodded. "am going to have another look round" Claire said and she walked out of the room, as Luke walked over to look at the back garden through the window.

With Child - - **EDITED Aug 2017**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara