83.New Year 's Eve

Começar do início

At this time, they had been out of touch with the team for ten days, and food and water were gone. Bullets and guns have also been in the flames of several wars, and there is not much left.

Wang Haonan's submachine gun contained only three bullets. There are two explosives on his waist. Zhang Jiu Ling broke off the pistol, and there were only two bullets left in the barrel of the gun.

He is good at sniping, but his gun ran out of bullets in the brief battle just now. Moreover, the sniper rifle was not suitable for close combat, so he immediately chose to give up, turned around and took out the pistol at his waist, killing 5 people.

The sniper rifle fell in the trench. He now only has one pistol, two bullets and one bomb left.

"Boss," Wang Haonan tore off the bomb on his waist and handed it to him, "Take it."

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at him, ignoring him.

"Keep it for yourself."

Wang Haonan laughed, the smiling face under the thick camouflage, although it is not clear, it is still brilliant.

"Return the shot just now to you."

Just now, a sneak attacker suddenly appeared beside him, and Zhang Jiu Ling shot him headshot.

Zhang Jiu Ling's voice was cold and tired, "No."

"Eh, boss," Wang Haonan smiled, "a bullet, a bomb, this is a huge value."

His words did not stand out amid the frequent artillery fire around. But the sound was soft, accompanied by the cool night breeze, and there was also a smell of gunpowder not far away.

Zhang Jiu Ling was ignorant. Suddenly, his eyes condensed, and his narrow and sharp eyes narrowed slightly. The pistol in his hand aimed at the edge of a broken house, and with a "bang", a bullet rushed away.

With a sharp sound of breaking through the air, he hit the enemy's forehead and killed him with a single shot.

Then, he turned his head, took away the bomb in Wang Haonan's hand, and said coolly.

"Two bullets, one bomb."

The implication was that he exchanged two bullets for one of his bombs.

Before Wang Haonan could reply, the gunshots here quickly attracted a group of enemy troops around.

Seeing more than a dozen people approaching, Wang Haonan suddenly pulled out the bomb from his waist, stood up, pulled the ring, threw it quickly, and squatted back.

The action is coherent and fast, so people can't see it clearly.

Immediately afterwards, with a "bang", the bomb exploded, and a loud explosion sounded less than 20 meters away from them. The sky is full of sand, gravel, mud, dust, falling like a rain of fine stones.

A second before the bomb sounded, Zhang Jiu Ling heard Wang Haonan howl.

"Boss, Happy New Year——"

…………

"Nine Ling."

"Nine Ling."

After his thoughts returned, Zhang Jiu Ling tilted his head to look at Li Jiao, and the little girl stared at him intently with bright eyes.

"What did you just think about?"

Zhang Jiu Ling was about to reply, and the central square not far away began to count down, and the numbers began to change on the huge electronic screen.