I love Mcdonald's...

(Your POV)

I'm still shaking from seeing Chara's face, That's gonna haunt me for a while... I bite my lip as Undyne walks me and Chara home, Chara's calmed down a bit, but she still scares me.

"Alright, off you go," Undyne said, letting me and Chara go in front of my house. We're both silent for a moment.

"See ya," Chara says, walking toward the door. Suddenly, it opens revealing a goat mom.

"Oh my god, Chara! Where have you been?!" She asks,

"With this guy," Chara looks to me, "Getting robbed and almost getting arrested for almost killing him," She shrugs like it's off like it's nothing.

"WHAT!?" Toriel almost screams, "Come in my child! Come inside before the robber's come back!" She worries, completely ignoring the part where Chara said almost got killed.

I sigh as I start walking back home. "YOU TOO!" Chara's goat mom suddenly grabs me. "DID THOSE ROBBERS HURT ANY OF YOU?" She asks

"Mom, we're fine! We ran away," Chara sighed, "Anyway, I'm going to bed... And he should go," Chara says. I stand still for a minute. "What are you waiting for, get out!" She ordered.

"Chara! Is that how you treat a guest?" Goat mom scolds. "I'm sorry dear, what's your name?" She asks.

"Um... Y/N," I answer.

"Well Y/N, why don't you stay and have some Butterscotch pie?" She offers.

"Actually... I-" Suddenly, it starts raining. Hard. Fuck. this universe wants me to suffer.

(Timeskip)

"This is... really good..." I mutter as I eat the butterscotch pie Torel baked. Perhaps there is happiness in this cruel world where I'm constantly being stabbed at and forced to pay for people's tabs.

"Hey Y/N! Knock knock!" Frisk suddenly says.

"Seriously Frisk, grow up." Chara rolled her eyes.

"C'mon... you like them too!" Frisk protested.

"Hey," I suddenly interjected.

"Did you know Kris got ligma?"

"Who's Kri-

"Ligma balls."

"FUUU-" Frisk almost swore as Chara burst out laughing. Just then Toriel came in.

"Awww, you're getting along so well," She smiled, just so happening to come by at the only moment when Chara, and I ever get along.

"Yeah, we should hang out more!" Frisk suggested. as Chara and frantically shook both of our heads.

Nonononono! That was just a fluke! We do NOT get along!

"Good idea!" Toriel smiled. "Tomorrow is Saturday right? You all should go somewhere!" Toriel cheers

"Uh..." I sigh. "Ok then, I think I'll go now,"

"Goodbye Y/N! See you tomorrow!" Frisk waves. At least Frisk is a cute girl. You smile as you walk off.

(Timeskip to the next day)

(Frisk POV)

"Chara! Go hangout with Frisk and Y/N!" Mom orders my sister.

"But Y/N is Frisk's friend not mine!"

"Then make Y/N your friend!"

"Make me!"

"Fine! No chocolate for a week! Now go before I make it a month!" Mom's finally pur her foot down. Chara shrudders.

"I... I can't!" Chara rebels.

"Oh? And why is that? Give me one good reason..." Mom narrows her eyes at Chara.

"I... I have cancer!" She announces failing to make a good excuse. Mom faceplams as I burst out laughing.

"No more chocolate for a year."

(Your POV)

"So... where should we go?" Frisk asks. We've meeten up in front of their house to "hangout".

"I know," Chara says, "Follow me," She leads the way forward.

"Wow Chara! You're actually taking the initiative!" Frisk smiles, "Maybe she's actually willing to make friends with you!" She whispers to me.

"Yeah... maybe," I reply.

"Here we are," Chara says. I look to see... Oh, she really doesn't care eh?

It's MCDonald's.

(Chara POV)

"Chara! take this seriously, let's go to a better place!" Frisk whines

Take this seriously? Ha! I'm just gonna get in, get out. I smirk. "You guys can get a table, I'll order," I say, going to the counter.

"Hello, Ma'm may I take your order?" a skeleton waiter asks. Wait... I quickly snatch his hat.

"Sans!" I gasp. Before he can react, I snap a photo. "What the hell are you doing here?" I laugh

"No kid wait! You can't tell anyone!" Sans begs, "This is just one of my many jobs!" He explains.

"Wait till I show this to everyone..." I snicker,

"Kid no! Don't!" Sans begs, "I'll do anything! Don't send that photo!"

"Anything?" I smirk. Yes... yes... What's the best way to torture the smiley trashbag... I wonder. "I know," I flash him one of my 'smiles'

"Serve me Ice Cream."

"No! I can't do that! We don't serve that here!" Sans quivers. Never in my life have I seen him so afraid. And it's amazing.

"Now you do,"

"It's literally the 8th commandment of the Bible! Thoueth shall noteth serveth iceth creameth in a Mcdonalds! Do you want us both to go to hell?!"

"Jokes on you, Satan is my HOMIE"

"CHARAA! HURRY UP!" Frisk yells.

"Well, that's my sister, but don't worry, give me a chocolate ice cream and your secret's safe with me," I smirk as I make my way to Y/N and Frisk. Haha good luck comedian.

"Hey Frisk, are those the new airpods?" Y/N asks as I sit back down. Frisk takes out the airpods and shows them to Y/N

"They're actually Chara's but I use them more," Frisk explains. "Chara only uses them when she's watching po-" I quickly smack her mouth shut.

I feel Frisk start glaring at me and I already know what she's "saying"

"THAT'S FOR THE KILLING MY FRIENDS THE LAST GENECIDE RUN YOU B*TCH!" Her eyes say

"I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING! I JUST HELP YOU WITH SANS!!" My eyes reply. After going through multiple resets with her, we know each other so well that we can communicate with a glance.

"YOUR THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO DO GENECIDE AFTER WE ALREADY KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!"

"THAT WAS A FUCKING JOKE! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE RETARDED ENOUGH TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!"

"HEY WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!"

"YOU LITERALLY CALLED ME A BITCH JUST NOW!!"

"MINE WAS CENSORED, GODD*MIT!!!"

"Um.. are you two okay?" Y/N suddenly asks, "You've starting at each other for a while now..."

Frisk pushes me away playfully and gives Y/N a happy smile as if nothing has happened. "Sorry Y/N! It's a sister thing!" She claims. "Right Chara?" She turns to me. I wanna punch that smug smile off so badly. "You still love me lots, don't you Chara?" Frisk questions.

"Yeah..." I say, desperately trying to hide my anger. I never should've come here.

That's it for today, this is my first time writing a X Reader fanfic but it doesn't really have any "romance" in it but I enjoy writing it anyway