𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘࿐ wolfed out

Start from the beginning

"Okay, but if that wasn't my uncle, doesn't he look like a kidnapper?"

"Oh, definitely," Claire agreed with the Winchester. The pair laughed as they walked closer to Sam.

"I was kidding before, but you really do look like a creeper," Claire said spoke with a chuckle, an additional laugh from Aurora.

"Funny, how did it go?"

"BFF found. Beans spilled. Hayden was hooking up with this older guy on the DL, and she was really into him, but he was a total stalker. Texting constantly, ultra possessive. Skeeved her friend out so much she narc'd to Hayden's brother," Claire said with Aurora nodding her head in agreeance.

"Guess that explains why he was there."

"We did good, right?"

Claire and Aurora were walking back to the car when Sam started to interrogate the blonde about how Jody thought she was at college. The two started to form an argument, leaving an awkward Aurora between them, knowing this wasn't her place.

"You know what? Screw you. I'm so sick of you guys dive-bombing my life, pretending as you care."

"We do care."

"Then stop treating me like a kid."

"Then stop acting like one." When Sam said this, Aurora knew her uncle messed up. She saw the look on Claire's face fall and she was hurt.

Claire started to walk away, her heels heavy on her feet. Aurora gave her uncle a pointed look then ran after her, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"Claire wait!"

Aurora finally caught up with her when they reached a baseball field at the school.

"Hey Claire, he didn't me-"

Before Aurora could say anything else, Claire put a hand over her mouth, sensing that the two girls weren't alone. Aurora slowly started to grab the blade that was placed behind her waist belt and soon enough, a masked person swung at the girls.

They both dodged the hits that the perpetrator attempted to throw at them. Aurora didn't get much training, since Dean still saw her as his little girl, but eventually, Aurora picked up on a few things over the years after going on hunts with her family.

Aurora swung her blade at the man and almost got him, but then he grabbed her arm and twisted it, making her drop the knife as she screamed in pain.

"No, Aurora!" Even though the two teenage girls would trash talk about each other jokingly, Claire genuinely did care for Aurora and they were very close. Claire was pretty much the sister either of them never had.

The man was on top of Aurora and he bit into her shoulder blade, making her release a scream of excruciating pain. Her vision started to blur and the last thing she saw was Claire being tackled, the man biting into her as well.

       ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

"Aurora, hey flower, wake up." Aurora fluttered her eyes open, her blurred vision still unable to focus, but she was stable enough to know that Sam was currently holding her.