I have an idea! Now he can't breathe :)

Wilbur looked at the green sludge covering Puffys destroyed house. He could have sworn it hadn't been half demolished when he was walking up to it. And who the hell was the goat man!? And why was Tubbo a goat!? And why was Puffy a pirate sheep!?

"Wilbur, please don't freak out, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this." Puffy said.

Wilbur took a breath, "HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO FREAK OUT!?"

Puffy gently guided Wilbur into the house, avoiding the green ooze, "okay, so, um, basically, this is Tubbo's father, his name is Schlatt. He's from Ranboo's world. And, um, so is Tubbo? A-and me as well."

Wilbur flopped down on the couch, "okay. So is anyone here from this world!?"

"I am!" Tommy piped up.

Wilbur groaned and put his face in his hands, "okay... Okay... This is fine! This is normal! This is normal, right?"

Puffy kinda shrugged as Wilbur looked up at her. Schlatt shook his head. Wilbur pressing the heels of his hands into his eyes.

"Okay." Wilbur sighed shortly, "okay."

"Are... Are you going to take me home?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur shook his head, "no. To be completely honest, I knew you were going to leave."

"You did?" Tommy tilted his head.

"You did?" Puffy repeated.

Wilbur took out a small heart shaped pin, "our mum gave this to me when she and Dad took us to the orphanage. Dad told me that one day Tommy would have to go on an important journey, and that I would have to let him."

Ranboo's eyes went wide as he saw the pin, "there's no way..."

"What?" Wilbur asked, looking up at the boy.

Ranboo's ears twitched, "that's Philza's pin..."

Schlatt took a step closer, "holy shit, it is."

"Wait, like your mentor Philza!?" Tommy asked, "the one who had the scythe!?"

"Yeah..." Ranboo nodded, his tail flicking, "but I didn't know he had any kids! Let alone a wife!"

Schlatt laughed lightly, "they were sent here well before Phil found you. And a few years after that... Kristen went missing..."

"The Goddess of Death is missing!?" Puffy gasped.

"Woah, can we go back a few steps first!" Wilbur stood up, "our Dad is from your world!?"

"Does that mean I can wield the scythe!?" Tommy gasped, inching towards Ranboo.

"No..." Ranboo pushed Tommy away with his tail, "Phil passed the scythe on to me. We are not related. As... As far as I know..."

"I don't know anymore..." Wilbur sighed.

"You aren't related." Schlatt rolled his eyes, "Phil is an elytrian. He has wings. He's not an enderman."

"What does that even mean!?" Wilbur cried.

"Come on Ranboo! Let me just try!" Tommy begged.

"Uh, guys..." Tubbo said, seeing a man smoldering with fire walking towards them.

"No!" Ranboo pushed Tommy away, holding the scythe over his head.

"Can we discuss the missing Goddess now?" Puffy asked.

Wilbur stiffened, "our mum is an actual Goddess!?"

"Guys!?" Tubbo took a step back, readying his sword.

"Tommy! Stop it!" Ranboo yelled as Tommy tried to climb the taller.

Schlatt chuckled, "oh yeah, she's the Goddess of Death."

"RANBOO!" Tubby screamed as the man lunged forward.

Tubbo got a close look at the man as their swords clashed. The man had black hair, tied back with a white bandana. He wore a white crop top over a black long sleeved shirt, a fire symbol in ten center. The man also wore baggy black jeans. The sword he held seemed to be made of pure fire, but Tubbo knew there had to be something solid in the fire as he was able to push back on it.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo yelled, jumping in to attack the man.

The man jumped back, his eyes glowing green as Ranboo swung the scythe at him. He lifted his sword higher as flames ignited on the ends of his bandana

"Oh fuck!" Schlatt lifted his sword.

"What's happening!?" Tubbo asked, "who the fuck is this!?"

"Sapnap..." Puffy whispered.

"Okay! Can you stop him from trying to kill me!?" Tubbo yelped as he dodged the flaming sword.

Schlatt and Puffy jumped between Sapnap and the boys.

"Run!" Schlatt told them, "we'll hold him off!"

"What!?" Ranboo gasped, "no! I'm going to help fight!"

Puffy turned to the boy, "trust us! Sapnap is the wielder of an incredibly powerful weapon. And unfortunately he's on the side of the Green God."

Ranboo looked between Puffy and where Schlatt was fighting off Sapnap. Wilbur grabbed his arm, pulling him away. The enderman gave one final glance at Puffy and Schlatt, the turned and started running away with the rest of his friends.