She didn't stop.

Kaine got up holding the area where he got shot cause it was still a little painful.

"Didn't yo mama say stop that shit"he asked Kaire.

Kaire looked at me and then back at Kaine "I just want a bicycle"she said as she started crying.

"Why you crying"he asked her "nobody did shit to you..and crying not finna get you no bicycle you must be out yo rabbit ass mind".

"But you said you will get me anything I want"she pouted with her arms folded.

Kaine went down to her level and looked at her for about 10 seconds "no".

She started crying even more making Kaine just stare at her.

"You ever whooped her ass"he questioned me and I shook my head yes "but only once and it was just a smack on the arm"

"Kaire go find sum to do you not getting no bicycle and that's final.... infact go to sleep"Kaine shook his head getting up.

She ran out of room and slammed the door.

"Look how the kid turned out cause you get her anything she want when she want"Kaine said going on his phone.

"So it's my fault now?"I squinted my eyes.

He didn't respond to me he just carried on doing what ever the hell he was doing on his phone.

"I had her at 17 nigga I didn't know shit about raising a child".

"Aight".

I grabbed his phone and looked at what was more important than our conversation.

"Give my phone back"he got up.

"No"I shook my head....I somehow ended on his call history and all I see is 'Jayda'.

"Who is Jayda"I asked throwing his phone back at him.

He sighed "sit down".

I sat down and waited for an explanation.

"When I met you back in school..I kept a lil something from you"he said looking at his hands.

"What".

"I have- the thing is you ain't- shit this is harder than I thought..you basically not the only girl I have a kid with"he sighed making me confused.

"What do you mean"I questioned him feeling like I ain't gon' like the response.

"Jayda is my babymama we have a six year old daughter....Janari".

I started laughing "nigga why you lying".

He didn't say anything indicating he was serious....

See from what I'm understanding this child is six so she was around before we met...the problem is he didn't tell me.

He got a whole ass kid and he didn't tell me that's what I'm mad about...I'm not mad that he got a kid outside of our relationship..I'm mad because he kept such a big thing from me for so long.

I stood up with glossy eyes and he tried to hold my hand but I pushed him away.

"No Kaine I can't be with a nigga who keeps shit from me... especially shit this big I'm leaving"I said walking towards the door.

Kaine pulled me back to the bed. I rolled my eyes and got up and this time I ran to the door cause I know his crazy ass might kill me if I leave.

"You ain't about to leave me bruh"Kaine  semi yelled as he pulled me by my hair and threw me on the floor "you need me bitch and I need you too I know you ain't just finna walk out because I didn't tell you about her".