2.10 Discussion

10/08/2017

Liam sat there and blinked he sighed and rubbed his face

"Idiot! Who declines an early scholarship?"

"Liam... Babes, I woke up less than a month ago" He frowned "The terms of the scholarship I have to leave by the end of this month! I doubt my mama and baba would agree"

"Doubt me and your baba will agree to what?"

Liam blushed getting off of Zayn's lap and dusted himself off

"Zayn got the early scholarship and he wants to decline it"

"Zayn I know you hit your head pretty bad. But that's just stupid, Liam take her I need to smack some sense into him"

Liam smiled and took Aisha, he used one of her hands to wave at Zayn, who smiled and waved back

"Now don't throw up on me..." Liam whispered before he walked away, surprisingly hiding his limp very well

~~~~~

About 30 minutes later, Zayn opened the door to his room. He stopped and smiled when he saw liam holding his little sister while she played with his nose

"Zaaaaain?"

Zayn blinked then nodded "Sorry. Yeah?"

"What did she say?"

"She said that I should go... That I should take it because its an amazing offer. But in the end she said it was my decision"

Liam nodded, he smiled when zayn sat beside him on the

"Zee... There's something else stopping you" Zayn nodded slowly "What is it Loki?"

Zayn took a deep breath "I don't want to leave you..."

Liam gave him a small smile "I hope you know you are never leaving me. You'll just... Be a distance away" Zayn smiled "So... Will you go?"

"Maybe"

"Idiot!"

11/08/2017

"So are you going?" Niall asked

Zayn shrugged, all the 5 friends were sitting at a restaurant, Zayn had an arm over Liam's shoulder and Liam was leaning against Zayns chest; and under the table, their feet was linked together

Louis mumbled about being surrounded by couples, Dylan was silently clapping and Niall was smiling

"I don't know just yet..."

"Louis" Louis looked at Liam and nodded "Turn into Patrick and smack some sense into him"

Louis smile grew and he turned to Niall "Brenda...."

Niall groaned "For Fu- Fiiine"

Zayn looked at Liam who just smiled at him then burried his face into Zayns neck

"Is that necessary?"

"I can't convince you. Louis will" Liam mumbled

"Listen kid... From me, a smart one, to you... A fucking idiot. You are going. This is your education Zayn and you saying 'nO i PrEfEr mY fAmIlY aNd mY LiAm' is just stupid"

"Ya know Lou you were being so smart then you blew it"

"Shut up, Brenda take over"

Niall sighed "Take the offer or we take liam away from you"

Zayns jaw dropped as he hugged Liam tighter "You can't do that!"

"We Can!" Niall and louis said at the same time

Liam rolled his eyes and turned Zayn to face him "But in the end... It's your choice Zee, everyone just wants what's best for you"

Zayn sighed and nodded "I woke up, 12 days ago... I missed a lot, and now I should go off again. Do you all really think I'm ready?"

"Look on the bright side" Cas said with a shrug "You go early, you finish early, you come back early. You can start working early... While all of us are in our final year of uni, you'll be done. Think of the goods that come with this, not the bads"

~~~~~

"Should I take it?" Zayn mumbled looking at Liam who was on his lap

Liam smiled and nodded "You should. It's an early full scholarship for you to study medicine Zee. I don't think I've ever seen an offer that good"

Zayn smiled "Thank you for being supportive"

Liam rolled his eyes and messed zayns hair up "No need to thank me"

Zayn huffed "I can't stand you sometimes"

"Well sit down then!"

The space between then went quiet and Zayn shook his head

"That's weak"

"shut up!" Zayn chuckled and Liam smiled "Should I change your nickname from Loki to doctor strange now?"

Zayn smiled and shook his head "No... Loki has more meaning to it"