CHAPTER 1

Augustus Dominic Moretti's big brother, Angelo told him with this genius brain of his he could do many great things. He was a computer prodigy, who owned a cybersecurity company that provided security to many high-profile bigwigs. Alongside, he was a hacker who would assist his big brother whenever he needed him. And there was no denying, he would be a millionaire before he hit his mid-twenties. Anyway, he was certain when his brother said those words he definitely didn't mean to involve himself in dressing up as a girl and playing a keyboard in a bar.

He was in Sorcerer's Sip bar with The Local Train band, which has been a music band of four girls since high school and they would play just for fun rather than for earning.
He was helping Ruby, the lead singer. Today was the first day of her bar opening as she had received her liquor license. Therefore, The Local Train was going to perform in the bar, but there came a glitch which was the band's keyboard player was ill with seasonal flu, and that person was none other than his fraternal twin sister, Aurora. So when they literally begged him to be dressed up as a girl and play the keyboard he reluctantly agreed to help them. Besides that, Aurora gave him a limited edition LEGO set on his 23rd birthday which she managed to buy from eBay while he forgot to buy anything for her. He owed her this much at least.

His forest green eyes with golden flecks darted on Ruby singing with all zeal as she played her bass, along with her, the drummer, Erika, and the guitarist, Soumya. The audience indulging themselves in the music.
His smile crept on his face, his fingers grooving on the keyboard efficiently and skillfully, synchronizing with their symphony. No doubt, the cocktail Ruby gave him to drink to lessen his stage fright ran through his veins causing him to feel momentary happiness, even though it was only a sip, nevertheless enough to make him a bit tipsy since he cannot handle the alcohol.

After almost an hour the performance ended, and the girls pulled themselves in a hug and dragged him along with them. The audience clapped. Ruby thanked him as they stepped down the stage, and he followed the girls. People were congratulating and applauding them for their great performance as they went through the throng of their fans.

However, he didn't appreciate their flattery when some of them were touchy, especially when their hands reached for his butt. He hustled those hands away with vexation. He had always known one fact for certain: his boyish looks had caused him a nuisance. But, today, half of the men in the city seemed perverts to him. The reason for it, is he was blended in a mid-thigh red plaid skirt underneath he put on shorts, a black cropped top with full sleeves, thigh stockings, and four inch black boots, long wavy auburn hair wig, and some makeup on his face, Aurora had done a fabulous job turning him into a girl who might be hinting to men have coitus with her. Some men would touch his butt and invite him into the restroom to have the greatest sausage in the world. Though he didn't understand why inviting him to the restroom to have sausages, but given their vulgar behavior he speculated it was a metaphor for their genitals.

Tom came forward helping to keep the audience away from them. He was his cousin's cousin's cousin, and also his bodyguard. Ruby has been his girlfriend since high school, and he would love nothing more than to pop up a question, which he does frequently as she keeps rejecting him. Still, things are good between them, that's all that matters.

Augustus' phone buzzed into his skirt pocket as they made their way to a table. Customers went back to their tables while talking about the performance. While Ruby went to her business attending to her customers. He pulled out his phone and checked the call, Aurora was calling him. She should be sleeping at this time instead of calling him.

An unusual phone call from home made him adrenalized because his big brother had been a sleeping beauty for over two years, only if like a fairytale a true love kiss woke him up, but unfortunately, life was not a fairytale.
The majority still don't know about a deep slumber as it is new and rare for anyone to suffer from it. Medical science failed to understand when the person in the deep slumber seemed in good physical shape. To bring his brother back his family had done everything; calling every one of the brightest doctors around the world. Only to learn that there is no cure for it, and there is a chance a deep slumber person died after two years of a long sleep as a person had died after two years of sleep.