The Big Three Minus Mirio

I slumped further down into my chair as the hatters and murmurs of Class 1-A's students filled the brightly lit classroom. Shoto had been a bit quieter since this fight between Hawks, Endeavor and the Nomu. Hood.

I sigh as I make yet another bored UFO doodle on the feint margin paper of my small-ish sketchbook. I blankly stared at the paper for a few seconds until the door slid open. The familiar mop of red and white hair entered the classroom and Midoriya approached him.

"Hey, Todoroki. Is Endeavor doing okay?" the broccoli asked. "Yeah. Sounds like his condition isn't serious." Shoto replied. "Oh, wow. So glad." Midoriya smiled wholesomely.

I looked back at my mechanical pencil and the doodles of aliens, UFOs and planets that I drew in the last few minutes. Biting at the I side of my cheek, I started drawing a space mermaid-dog. All the sound became muffled and I sat in my own little bubble, drawing strange animal hybrids

Mu bubble was interrupted my Mr Dadzawa aka Eraserhead aka my dad entering the classroom. "Right the bell already rang, so-" dad cut himself off when he saw that we were all sitting. "It's time to stop playing around and be more serious. Things get harder from here. Even though you've been given provisional licenses, you've been only granted permission to act accordingly when in emergency. Or at least most of you have." I glanced at Shoto and Bakugou. "Two of you are still in supplemental courses. From now on, we'll be kicking your training up a notch so be prepared." Dad stated. I stretched my legs forward. "Now then, for today homeroom lecture-" and dad was cut off yet again by some alarms.

"Emergency drill. Hypothetical Villains have infiltrated UA highschool grounds. Assistance from hero course 1-A requested." Nezu said over the speaker. The wall with our costumes was starting to give them out. "Please change into your hero costumes and report as soon as possible."

We all speedily got changed and went to the battlegrounds. We grouped together on a roof and discussed plans.

"what we know is that Villains have infiltrated ground beta. Even though this is just a drill, we wil carry out this assignment as if lives are on the line." Iida stated dramatically. I sighed in boredom. "Can we stop yapping and start passing this damn class." I whispered under my breath, only for me to hear. "Yo, Kyoka, can you and your squads observe the area so that we can get this over with?" I asked the purple haired girl next to me.

She nodded and notified her squad while I moved to the front to get a better look at what was going on. "Northeast, ninehundred metres down. Somethings definitely going down." Kyoka stated. I looked back and gave her a thankful smile. "A building has collapsed near the river and is currently ablaze." Shoji stated.

"Roger that," Iida said as we all followed him down the building. Momo was working on creating a cart for us. "No time to waste! We need an extinguishing squad to race to the scene. Ingenium?" Momo turned to Iida. "Yes, everyone who can extinguish, come with me." he said.

Before they could get into the cart, Kota spoke up. "Someone got swept away by the river." he said. Mineta and Tsu stepped up and we all went there.

I used my chains to swing through the model city while Midoriya, Ochaco and the others were running. Bakugou, Kaminari and Kirishima went off on their own for some reason.

Another explosion erupted and I started swinging faster. There were a few shards of ice melting on the ground. Shoto's ice. Ochaco started floating Mina and I used a chain to move her through the air. She used her acid to melt the ground so that the Flames wouldn't spread. I broke the chain off and left it with her.

Aoyama broke a cement beam with his lazer so that no one would get injured by it being that big. Shoto quickly froze the entire tho g with a massive ice glacier.

I propelled myself forward, slid down the ice and stood next to him. "We can't relax. 5here are still Villains, remember." I told the icyhot boy.

Just then, Nejire grabbed the chain attached to Mina and blasted Midoriya with her spiraling light beam. "Don't forget about the villains! And I'm a villain today!" she said. "Me too." I turned around to see Tamaki.

He stood there for a moment and abruptly turned around and started walking away. "I'm going home." he said.

I sighed. "Me too." I whispered to myself.

"we might be able to get them from behind, c'mon." Shoto said to the group and they started running.

I got on top of a building and watched as Nejire attacked the group. Shoto formed an ice barrier before it reached them.

I looked back at Midoriya and the others when Shoto and Iida's group went to help Tsu and Mineta.

"what do you want amaji- I mean villain!" Midoriya sked loudly. "To go home." Tamaki replied. I adjusted my position so that I wouldn't be seen so easily.

Suddenly, Ochaco released Mina from the zero gravity state and I saw that as my opportunity. Nejire started falling too and Hagakure used her light thingy to blind the Villains. Sero and I wrapped Nejire up on chains and tape to make sure that she wouldn't move.

Midoriya looked in a tough spot but the three musketeers swooped in and saved his broccoli ass. It was good.

"the drill is over, the drill is over." Nezu stated over the loud speakers. I yawned and went to nejire to untie her, but Bakugou exploded the whole place and my hair stood in an afro and was full of dust and soot. That ass.