First Day At UA

I woke up early to the sound of my annoying ass alarm. I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had to take my entrance test today. Not fun. I slumped to my bathroom and washed my face to wake up. Nezu said that I'll be doing the test in a UA sports uniform so I didn't have to put on work out clothes.

I changed into a black turtleneck top with some black jeans with roses on them. I threw on a cropped jean jacket and some necklaces and went downstairs. I ate a pop tart for breakfast and drank some water. I brushed my teeth and slid into some combat boots at the door and left the house.

I hopped on the quickest train to Musutafu and put in some earbuds to listen to music

After a fifteen minute train ride, I finally arrived in Musutafu.

Once I reached UA, I went to gym gamma, where Nezu told me to meet him and others(?). I opened the door to see him and some teachers. "Y/N. Glad you could join us." Nezu said with a smile. Dad wasn't there, he was at home, recovering. "Thanks for having me, Nezu." I said monotonously and walked towards them. Nemuri handed me a UA PE uniform and told me to go change. I did as she said and changed in a changing room. When I got out, Nezu explained what was going to happen.

"So, you'll be fighting Midnight and Vlad King." he said calmly. My eyes widened. Both of them.. Well shit. "You have to put both of them in this jail box in order for you to win." he explained. That makes it a little easier, I guess. We all took our places and fighting stances.

When Nezu said 'Begin' I instantly wrapped Nemuri and vlad up in a chain. I placed Nemuri in the jail and closed the door with the chain. I heard her complain about how it wasn't fair and that my quirk is overpowered. It's not overpowered, I just know how to use it right. Vlad broke free from my chain's grasp and charged at me. He used some of his blood to make blades at the end of his hands.

I narrowly dodged his attacks. He was fast, I'll give him that.I wrapped a chain around his feet and pulled them out from under him.

'I can't rely on erasure chain for this fight. And I can't just wrap him in chains and put him in the jail. He's too heavy and he'll probably break them.' I thought as I was avoiding his attacks.

Suddenly he landed a hit in my gut and I flew into the air from the impact. Thanks to my gymnastics classes I took when I was younger, I did a flip and gracefully landed on my feet.

I took a deep breath and started strategizing in the small time space that I had. I quickly looked around and saw some pillars at the roof. I smirked. Found a plan. I sent out two chains and wrapped them around a pillar. I quickly retracted the chains and climbed on top of the pillar. I wrapped one chain around the pillar and jumped to the side. I did this in less than 7 seconds.