Chaotic Family Time

The rest of the week(Two days) finally passed and it was friday afternoon. I was shoving some pajamas into a backpack, along with some facemasks and fun little skincare things.

Dad said that we were going out to eat and not to go in my pajama pants and a hoodie. I mean, I like looking looking like a bad bitch when I go out. I'm guessing he meant Nemuri.

I was just dressed in something more formal than usual. A black button up shirt with a black denim skirt and my sneakers. My hair was how it usually was.

For my makeup, I had a winged eyeliner with some dark red under the eyes that also blended to the side of my eye

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

For my makeup, I had a winged eyeliner with some dark red under the eyes that also blended to the side of my eye. I think it looked pretty cool.

I finally packed everything that I needed and headed out. I ran into literally EVERYONE in my class. "OHH  you look awesome, N/N." Mina commented, making the fuckboy face. "Thanks MinaMoo, but I have somewhere to be." I said while still in a rush.

"Oh, where are you headed?" the soft voice of my boyfriend asked as I almost walked past him. "Family. Bye, I love you. See you tomorrow, okay?" I smiled and gave him a sweet kiss on his soft lips. I quickly pulled back and wanted to head off, but Shoto grabbed my waist and kissed me again. This time it was a bit longer but still let me go anyway. After a hug, of course.

My face was still red by the time I got to the teacher's dorms. "Oh? What's this? Y/N is blushing?" Hitoshi teased. "Shut up or I'll post the pic of you and Miki kissing on Zashdad's Instagram story." I threatened. "How would you-" "I hacked in, smarty pants." I said, placing my backpack on the couch.

The teacher's dorms were larger than the student dorms. Each room was like a small apartment. Bathroom equipped with a shower and bath, toilet too, of course. Two bedrooms in each one for the teachers who have children/ families. And a cute little kitchen.

Dad and mic obviously shared a room since they were a couple. And the cats lived with them. But I would occasionally steal rose and let her sleep on my bed because she's like my own little hand warmer that doesn't get cold.

"Sorry we took a while, it takes Hizashi at least 20 minutes to do his hair." Nemuri sweat dropped. All three of them were dressed in their hero suits and Hitoshi was dressed in a black turtleneck shirt with black pants and a black coat, not forgetting his combat boots and chains.

(Author-Jshdj this fit is kinda hot– n e wayz

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Author-Jshdj this fit is kinda hot– n e wayz.. I need to touch some grass)

"Mkay. Let's go, fam!" Zashi beamed. We all nodded and followed Dad to the car. Dad was the most responsible driver there, so he was behind the wheel. On the ride there, we were just talking about random stuff, joking around, as one does.

After finishing laughing, I smiled wholesomely, "I missed this, family time is always the best with you guys." I said. "Woah, N/N. Since when did you go all soft and sappy?" Hitoshi slightly elbowed my side. "I'm not soft and sappy! I just missed you bunch of goofballs." I retorted, lightly punching his arm. He only laughed in amusement to my statement.

We got to the hospital and Dad and I climbed out. "Where are you going?" Nemuri asked. "Picking someone up. Hey, can you give me that bag at your feet, Nem?" I asked. She picked it up and handed it to me. "Just be ready to say hello." Dad stated and we walked off.

Dad and I headed inside of the hospital and told the nurses that we'll be taking Eri out for the evening. They said that it was fine and we headed up to her room.

Her eyes lit up when we entered. "Hey, Eri Blueberi." I smiled and walked to her bed. "Do you want to come with us to eat something out?" I asked softly. "Okay. If it isn't too much trouble." she replied. "Cool. I got you a dress to wear out, if you want." I said and held up the bag. She nodded calmly and I helped her change into the little outfit I threw together.

It was a cute little pale blue dress with a small black bow. I paired it with black tights to keep her legs a bit warm and some small boots. I also gave her a black coat with the same pale blue on the inside. Then, I took out a headband with cat ears and put it on her head. "Now you're a kitty cat." I held my phone selfie camera up to her face. She adjusted the headband so that it sat right on her head and we headed out. (I don't have a reference bc I couldn't find anything, so I made smth up.)

I may or may not have secretly took a selfie of her and sent it to my dads, Midoriya and Mirio.

Once we got to the car, our three family members were standing outside, ready to greet her. "Hi Eri. I'm Hitoshi but you can call me Toshi." Hitoshi smiled and calmly held his hand out to her. "Hello, Toshi." she said back and shook his hand. The other two introduced themselves and calmly as they could and we all got into the car.

Once we got to the restaurant, it was one of those places for Pro Heroes to eat and not be disturbed by the public. The person at the front asked for our hero licenses. Luckily, I made it a habit to have my license on me at all times when I go out, because anything could happen.

We all who had licenses showed it to the guy and he lead us inside to a table with enough space for all of us. He got one of those seat pillow things for Eri, so that she could comfortably eat her food without having to stretch her arm off to reach it.

We got some menus and I flipped to the kid's section and showed it to Eri. "What would you like to drink?" I asked, before listing everything on the menu. "Is apple juice okay?" she asked. I nodded in response.

A pretty waitress with dark blue hair and the name tag that said 'Kiyoko' took our orders. I ordered a (Favourite drink) and when it came, I happily sipped on it as Eri was happily sipping on her apple juice.

After eating our meals, we dropped Eri off at the hospital and went back to the teacher's dorms. We changed into our pajamas and sat on the small living room's floor.

We were playing a very chaotic game of Uno, where we mixed three card packs and added/removed a few rules. "Uno." I said after placing down three red '2' cards. "What? Already? No fair!" Nemuri pouted as I only smirked at her. My last card was a +4 card. My victory was inevitable. Hitoshi, who's turn was right after mine, placed down a +2 card. Dad placed down the same card, but in green and Zashi did the same but in blue and Nemuri did the same but in yellow and then she gave me a cocky smirk. I returned the gesture and placed the +4 card down on top of the four +2s that were there. Hitoshi, Dad and Zashi each placed down the same card, leaving me as the winner and Nemuri had to pick up 24 cards.

I watched as they continued the game, Nemuri lost cards fast, because she had quite a bunch of identical cards and colour changing cards. The ultimate loser was actually Hizashi because he underestimated the way that Dad and Hitoshi played.

"Zashdad. There is one thing that Uno can teach and hero or Hero in training. Never underestimate what your enemy could have in their arsenal." I said calmly while holding one finger up. "Sushushush. I know, Kiddo." he retorted while folding his arms and turning his nose up.

We did facemasks and watched a movie after the chaotic game of Uno. It was nice to wind down after a long day of school.

We all ended up passing out on the floor at 3am. We looked like a bunch of blacked out drunk highschoolers the morning after a huge party. Hitoshi had his bigass foot in my face as Nemuri laid on my legs. Dadzawa was resting his head on Zashdad's stomach as said blonde was basically laying starfished on the floor.

I loved this family way too much.

Chains of Fate  [S. Todoroki x Reader] [Aizawa's Daughter] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें