⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺Happy birthday ⁺˳✧༚ ⁎⁺

Warnings
-Fluff
-implied smut
Song choice
Better together-jack Johnson

My eyes fluttered open as I felt the sunlight creep through the window onto our entangled bodies. My eyes fell onto his sweet face, still deep in sleep. I kissed his cheek sweetly, quietly saying "happy birthday baby." Before sliding out of his grasp. Just as my feet hit the floor a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back into bed with a squeal escaping my lips, the comforter flying over our heads to cover us both.

"How dare you sneak out of bed on my birthday." Tom mumbled into the crook of my neck as he snuggled into my side. "I was going to make you breakfast love." I smiled, my hand twirling a piece of his dirty blonde hair. "Why would you make it, I've got you for that." He smirked, Turing me over so I was on my back. "You Cheeky  man." I giggled as he smiled at me, looking deep into my eyes. "What?" I asked as I noticed his gaze was still on me. "You're just... you're so beautiful y/n, you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

My cheeks began to flush as his words left his lips. After all this time, the simplest things he does makes my heart still race like we were teenage fools in love. I kissed him sweetly, our lips perfectly meeting in passion, his hand on my cheek as mine found his hair. He broke away, trailing kisses down my neck, no doubt leaving marks for everyone to see. "Tom..." I moaned, pushing him off of me sweetly. "Darling?" He said sweetly, worried he did something wrong. "I have to go make breakfast." I sighed, looking at the clock and hoping I had enough time. "I was serious y/n, you don't need to make anything when you're so delectable for me to enjoy." He smirked, sliding down to my heat.

"Tom!" I giggled, the blush on my cheeks darkening with his words. "Shhh darling." He said to calm my protests. "Tom, your mom and brothers are coming over for breakfast, I can't serve them cereal." I said, holding back a smile as I watched his expression change. "Sorry darling." He blushed. "You want any hel-" "no Tom, I don't want any help it's your birthday! Sleep in or take it lazy." I said, putting on some clothes quickly so I could rush down to the kitchen. "I love you y/n" he smiled as he watched me flatten out the dress I put on in the mirror. "You dork, I love you more."

—-

A/n
Happy birthday Tom🤍🤍🤍
Sorry for not being active, college is kicking my ass.